Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Host migration

(PSN)Tayib2

I did steel path kuva survival for 30 minutes and my team extract with the host (Get to the objective, Players waiting for you 2) still me i didn’t left so , i got (Host migration in progress, Please wait) loading and after that i got (The connection to the host has been lost, You will be returned to the multiplayer menu.) I pressed (Ok) loading again and the MISSION FAILED i wasted 30 minutes .

• 2 weeks later...

Its been a long, long time since I studied programming - but basics I recall that each circumstance has a path that leads to an action. There are too many actions leading to  "Mission Failed" in Warframe. We shouldn't get mission failed because of a Host Migration issue. That is the game's fault, not the player's. There should be rewards given and an apology that the game messed up in those instances. Failure to load a session is not the players fault either - yet its added as a Mission Fail. We don't lose anything in that case, but nonetheless it is a mis-categorization of fact. The game couldn't load the mission, not any failure on our part. The whole system needs some tweaking, adjustment and overhaul. But that will be whenever - if ever DE decides it has any importance - to them.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been getting squad join failures that are similar to these Host Migration issues.  The squad builds to 4, my loading progress gets to 2/3 and hangs for a while.  Sometimes I am dropped back to the orbiter and get a message asking if I want to rejoin the squad.  Regardless of what I choose even if that does appear, the end result is that I'm taken to a mission fail screen.  The interesting thing about every one of these "failed" missions is they all show as Assassination missions, regardless of what type was actually being run.  Of course they all count against my stats.

Today it happened while loading to the Necralisk by myself into a calm node.  It showed the progress and stats screen for the last mission I ran (Seimeni) -- successfully -- only at the top it shows "Assassination/Mission Failed" and added a fail to my stats.  And then it dropped me into the Necralisk as if nothing went wrong.

It's getting frustrating to be picking up mission failures at least once per game session, without actually even getting into the mission.  Other than this Necralisk event, it hasn't happened if I am host or I run by myself.  Makes me reticent to run public missions.

I have screen captures of the failure events if the information will help.

Archived