Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Conclave Idea

Silentaub

Dear Drunk Steve Drunk 'Becca,

Conclave kinda stinks, which sucks because the rest of this game is absolute GOLD. However, me and some friends did some thinking and decided how to make it better.

Add pirate ships. 

So everyone who's experienced steam's famous "guns of icarus online" will agree flying pirate ships are dope. Look at railjack. The similarities are great and it would be equally great if we could PVP with the ships for a "Gun of Icarus" style fire fight. 

Was going to send in a random Email but maybe a forum post is better? IDK, I don't do these things. Ever. Do consider this suggestion if possible!

7 hours ago, CrownOfShadows said:

It's generally best to leave conclave alone, people in the conclave forum like conclave.

To clarify:

There's a difference in reaction between adding on to current Conclave and replacing current Conclave. While some will say that fixes to current Conclave ought to come before additions - and I'd say they're right - you're not too likely to run into major opposition from the Conclave community just by looking to expand what it offers. YMMV on how effective the idea itself is.

Taking out what it currently offers to implement your vision, on the other hand...well, beware pitchforks and tridents.

• 1 month later...
On 2022-08-27 at 1:30 PM, Silentaub said:

Dear Drunk Steve Drunk 'Becca,

Conclave kinda stinks, which sucks because the rest of this game is absolute GOLD. However, me and some friends did some thinking and decided how to make it better.

Add pirate ships. 

So everyone who's experienced steam's famous "guns of icarus online" will agree flying pirate ships are dope. Look at railjack. The similarities are great and it would be equally great if we could PVP with the ships for a "Gun of Icarus" style fire fight. 

Was going to send in a random Email but maybe a forum post is better? IDK, I don't do these things. Ever. Do consider this suggestion if possible!

I have an opposite opinion of yours. I love conclave and think the rest of the game is bad. Railjack should've had pvp at the start. Would've been way better than what it became.  

Archived