Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ticker does not sell Debt-Bonds at supposed rates

Limi

Ticker seemingly only decides to sell Training and Shelter debt bonds majority of the time, I have only seen 2 Medical Debt bond sales over the last month and none of the others at all.

Seemingly this has been a Bug for quite a long time given I have found multiple threads on reddit that talk about not finding any past a certain date back in 2020!

Here's a collection with the things Ticker is currently selling me, but this is basically what he's been selling me 99% of the time:

https://imgur.com/a/uqKCJna

Note the wares refresh throughout the day. Do you have a limited time that you can play and the RNG has not been on your side when you only get to check one rotation? I know there were advance bonds late last night and I've seen Medical and Advance several times in the evening the last few weeks. There was even a triple of all the rare bonds in one sale about 2 or 3 weeks ago in the evening.

I've been checking about once every 8 or so hours unless of course when I'm sleep, of course RNG could be killing me here.

However in Patch 24.0.7 there has been a Ticker change to always include at least 3 Common, 1 Uncommon, and 1 Rare Case# at any given time, so unless I'm misunderstanding what those are meant to be, this just shouldn't be happening I think?

12 hours ago, Minezore said:

I've been checking about once every 8 or so hours unless of course when I'm sleep, of course RNG could be killing me here.

However in Patch 24.0.7 there has been a Ticker change to always include at least 3 Common, 1 Uncommon, and 1 Rare Case# at any given time, so unless I'm misunderstanding what those are meant to be, this just shouldn't be happening I think?

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1032058-fortuna-hotfix-2407/

Hmm. I have sometimes seen when there are only Training and Shelter bonds up, but most of the time when I check there are usually at least one purchase of Advance or Medical ones there in the evening or late night. Rereading those old patch notes it does seem like that change might have accidentally been reverted somewhere along the way. Those notes are from November 15, 2018, hard to remember what options were like that far back.

Archived