Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Explosives fantasy and nerfs. i.e. the return of ragdoll

Sojufueled

Pablo's thoughts on AoE nerfs pretty much allayed most of my concerns about it. He seems to recognize the key appeal is the gamefeel. But he also talked about possibly nerfing them further if necessary. If that turns out to be the case, might I recommend undoing the removal of ragdoll? Gameplay maximalists hate it because it makes it harder to completely optimize damage on target, but it does feel satisfying to watch your big boom send dudes sailing.

24 minutes ago, Sojufueled said:

Pablo's thoughts on AoE nerfs pretty much allayed most of my concerns about it. He seems to recognize the key appeal is the gamefeel. But he also talked about possibly nerfing them further if necessary. If that turns out to be the case, might I recommend undoing the removal of ragdoll? Gameplay maximalists hate it because it makes it harder to completely optimize damage on target, but it does feel satisfying to watch your big boom send dudes sailing.

isn't it still in place, but only ragdolls on kills? I think that part is already quite satisfying, forcing grineer and corpus alike into your own space program 

Launch power of Explosion ragdolls must be reduced though.

Some weapons still do launch enemies, but its so ridiculously powerful, that they can fly across entire map.    Enemy mass or gravity gotta be greater, so that they couldnt fly further than 10 meters or somethin.

37 minutes ago, Kainosh said:

Launch power of Explosion ragdolls must be reduced though.

Some weapons still do launch enemies, but its so ridiculously powerful, that they can fly across entire map.    Enemy mass or gravity gotta be greater, so that they couldnt fly further than 10 meters or somethin.

Haha, yeah, The ragdoll ought to be a function of the explosive radius, I think.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Sojufueled:

don't forget that almost all aoe weapons are garbage. who is playing with lenz? first of all, how can you even play with it without sp arcane?

and no one with any knowledge about the game would tweet that wukong is "OP" because he likes to be played according to the stats.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4rvL91uVMDQo1XtF93X6

5 minutes ago, Sojufueled said:

Haha, yeah, The ragdoll ought to be a function of the explosive radius, I think.

The game also doesn't know how to handle some enemies in ragdoll at the moment. Try ragdolling a Shield Lancer some time, it's hilarious!

Archived