Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis Elevator Deafening sounds

-TRiX-

Orb Vallis elevator makes very loud noises when loading, this has happened to me for a long time and its seemingly random - i have changed headset / drivers since the last time it happened but heres an updated clip - can provide EE.log info to devs if needed

https://streamable.com/o2b3m0 - PLEASE REDUCE UR VOLUME (in the background was vice City by XXX) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I encountered this bug for the first time today.

• I loaded into Orb Vallis directly from the Orbiter, selected a bounty from the guy standing outside Fortuna, and once completed I entered Fortuna through the elevator.
  • From inside Fortuna, I selected a bounty from Eudico, entered the elevator, and then the background noises went up to 11.  This bug continued when exiting the elevator into Orb Vallis, so I re-entered the elevator and went back to Fortuna.
  • The noise levels returned to normal when back in Fortuna, so I turned around, went back in the elevator, and again the background noise levels were extremely loud in both the elevator and Orb Vallis.  So, once again I turned around and went back to Fortuna.
  • I exited Fortuna back to my Orbiter, re-entered Fortuna, and went through the elevator to Orb Vallis.  Audio seemed to be normal, so I went back and forth from Fortuna to Orb Vallis a couple more times with no issues.

Archived