The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Ranked 13 Player Looking For Clan

Histori

Hello, i'm MR 13 atm, i've got all aviable Warframes and weapons, 520 hours played, 390 K frags ect.

I'm not a guy that can play one mission over and over again(i find that really boring and annoying), so i'm not a player for that kinda events.

I like to play Defense-Survival missions with mine Clan mates.

I'm from Croatia and i will like to find Clan that is from Europe, Storm or Shadow tier.

PS

When U11 comes i will like to trade mine Quick Thinking and Rage mod for Primed Chamber, so if you got Primed Chamber PM me when U11 come.

I don't think anyone in their right mind would trade Primed Chamber. 

Sorry for the unrelated post. Could you explain why its so good? Its a sniper mod so it cant be that good and i have heard people bragging saying they have 30+ of them.

Sorry for the unrelated post. Could you explain why its so good? Its a sniper mod so it cant be that good and i have heard people bragging saying they have 30+ of them.

Primed chamber was only given in the Informer event so I dont think that somebody has 30+ of this. You might mistake it with Charged Chamber which is obtainable just normal.

Histori,

Don't rush it yet, DE mentioned in the last livestream they gonna release it again as a reward in the upcoming special events.

Tnx for tip .

Anyways i found Clan is the Avengers of the Lotus.

Edited by Histori