Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Outdated Kuva Rewards

Max_AKC

The sortie still only gives 6k Kuva, even though you can now get 35k per week from two vendors at 35k each per week. I feel like the sortie reward of Kuva is outdated, and should itself be 35k. I think the upcoming Archon Hunts should give a 50k reward of Kuva, as it is with Teshin's 8 week rotations to reflect the increased difficulty in those missions, not to mention you can only do that once per week. Should it be more?

What do ya'll think?

No, I think 6k kuva is fine.  You can't keep increasing every old reward because there is a new higher reward.  The total amount you could get would be way too high.

The next guy is going to ask the endo be increased because you can get it at a vendor.

I think 10K Kuva from Sorties reward would be fair enough tho i would support the idea of them adding a Kuva equivalent of Ayatan Sculptures that had 10K yield base and increased as we socketed stars into them. This would give us more use for the Stars we collect in missions.

Since Endo isnt something hard to come by i dont bother adding the Stars to the Ayatans i get and have a bunch to spare just for Nightwave missions that require me to socket 3 tho i use Kuva far more often than Endo since Upgrading Mods is a one time thing and rerolling Rivens is a lot more time and resource consuming.

Archived