Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum update

(XBOX)C11H22O11

9 minutes ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

Now if only there was a way to turn it off.  I don't care if other people can see what I'm browsing, I just find it annoying to see all those little constantly updating boxes while I'm browsing.

There is....

Go to account settings, click privacy and set yourself to "hidden"

2 hours ago, Leqesai said:

There is....

Go to account settings, click privacy and set yourself to "hidden"

9 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

Came here to say this. I wish this changes are also related towards fixing the log out bug that has been here for months.

No, that's specifically the part I don't care about.  I don't care if other people can see my online status.  I don't want to see anyone else's online status.  I don't want to see "This person and that person, and 8+ other people are here!" or "X people are browsing this topic"  Setting my own status to hidden changes nothing about seeing other people's statuses.

9 minutes ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

No, that's specifically the part I don't care about.  I don't care if other people can see my online status.  I don't want to see anyone else's online status.  I don't want to see "This person and that person, and 8+ other people are here!" or "X people are browsing this topic"  Setting my own status to hidden changes nothing about seeing other people's statuses.

Gotcha I misread your post.

16 minutes ago, (PSN)Lollybomb said:

But I didn't asked or talked to you tho, not sure why you quoted me

Archived