Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voidplumes on map

Aazhyd

Question

When I play Zariman missions, sometimes I see multiple Voidplumes indicated on the map, while they haven't been picked up yet.

How does that work? Can you detect voidplumes before you pick them up? I thought you would only see a white box.

5 answers to this question

2 hours ago, BatVenomPL said:

It's the ability of the Parallax Landing Craft called Orokin Eye. It marks every rare pickup within a 150m radius

Ah, didn't know that. I'll try it out myself.

Pfffoe, just tested it. It's really great, no more searching every corner. Works in regular syndicate medallion missions too. Thanx!

I tested this a bit more are there are some oddities:

* Activating it doesn't cost me charges. So it's unlimited. (I have less than 200 charges).

* Range seems a lot more than 150 meters. I've seen items 450 meters away.

* It seems it only scans 5 items maximum per activation.

* I had a syndicate mission where it detected none. It could be that all items were out of rage, but it seems unlikely.

* It detects all kinds of rare items, including rare loot boxes. I just found one.

So far this is a highly useful ability.

4 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

Range seems a lot more than 150 meters. I've seen items 450 meters away.

This is because the detection range is a big sphere that goes through walls. So sometimes there can be rooms right next to where you are, but you have to go through several tiles to get to them

5 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

* Activating it doesn't cost me charges. So it's unlimited. (I have less than 200 charges).

Sounds like a Bug...

* Range seems a lot more than 150 meters. I've seen items 450 meters away.

Just like BatVenom Said... Sometimes the Items are in A Tile Right Next to you but the Route torwards that tile is a Round About 400 Meter Journey....you see this Alot in Both the Zariman and The Void...

So far this is a highly useful ability.

I still think its Rubbish But That's Just me... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived