Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra forma, another way to get those?

johnolesen77

Question

I was late this season, and dont think ill get the Umbra forma. I have around 30 Prime warframes. And wonder why it shall be this hard to get an umbra forma. 

What about Baroo selling Umbra forma once each month, maybe for 1500 ducast and 1 mill credits. So its require some effort to buy it. And it is more expensive than anything else he sells. But he should at the same time also sell as many as you can afford. I´m in need of so many of those, so another way to get those would be great. 

7 answers to this question

Umbra Forma is rare, but it can be acquired by different means :

• Twitch drop, on some Devstream, livestream...
  • In game Alerts, just like the one we got after last Devstream some days ago.
  • Nightwave reward (as you already know)
  • Teshin offerings (available if you have unlocked Steel Path) : that grants you the possibility to get one Umbra Forma each two months.

3 hours ago, johnolesen77 said:

I´m in need of so many of those, so another way to get those would be great. 

Do you really need that much umbras? I've put 1 on my Xaku to get him more strength without going into "many mods" route. And I think I've put on one frame because I could. I have like 5-6 that I'm rarely using.

The game makes obtaining these slow on purpose. They're meant to be rare, powerful, and to only be used under careful consideration.

They're obtainable more often than new frames come out tho. So if you're on top of it eventually you'll have enough for everything you want them for.

You should be able to recover every weekly you missed. Once you clear most of a given week's challenges missed ones pop up with a "recovered" lable on them. Though I've heard if you miss enough some will mysteriously vanish. I wouldn't worry about missing it tho. I've done everything but some dailies and am still one rank away from it. And the last few nigthwaves have gone on so long people reached into ranks 100+. Unless DE's announcing a new one already you have a lot more time than you think you do. I'd be genuinely shocked if there wasn't at least enough time to get another 30 ranks. 60 even with the way nightwave's been going

4 hours ago, johnolesen77 said:

I was late this season, and dont think ill get the Umbra forma. I have around 30 Prime warframes. And wonder why it shall be this hard to get an umbra forma. 

What about Baroo selling Umbra forma once each month, maybe for 1500 ducast and 1 mill credits. So its require some effort to buy it. And it is more expensive than anything else he sells. But he should at the same time also sell as many as you can afford. I´m in need of so many of those, so another way to get those would be great. 

I'll have my umbra in the next week or two, so you have plenty of time.

The lotus alerts after the last devstream had a umbra BP as a reward. Maybe it was a drop? I can't remember...

If you're up to the Steel Path, every 8(?) weeks you can buy a umbra BP for 150 steel essences. 

Archived