Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: August 29 - September 2

[DE]Dudley

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe tomorrow, Thursday, September 1st for Prime Time #316! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering an Essence of Luck Grab Bag:

• 5x Steel Essence 
  • 10x Steel Essence
  • 50x Steel Essence 
  • 75x Steel Essence

Steel Essence Drop.png

** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 by watching Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

The next handful of Prime Times will also feature Art from the TennoCon 2022 Community Art Show! 

UPDATE

We've had to make a change Tenno, you will receive 35x Steel Essence per claim by watching Prime Time tonight. This means a guaranteed 70x Steel Essence for watching Prime Time for an hour and 30 minutes.

Just now, OrkydBlack said:

I asked once before in a previous Livestream thread but received no response: what about the International stream that used to be on Wednesdays with Zorro & Fernanda? Is that returning or discontinued?

Hi Tenno, yes the International Stream will be returning. Please stay tuned for an official announcement for the date.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Essence of Luck Grab Bag:

• 5x Steel Essence 
  • 10x Steel Essence
  • 50x Steel Essence 
  • 75x Steel Essence

Rad! Is it an even roll (25% chance of each outcome), or is it weighted towards the low end like lich/sister/holokey weapon percentages?

8 hours ago, (PSN)BdotRASS said:

An hour & a half for 10 steel essence? Seems really worthwhile.

Your math is bad. You only watch for an hour + 1/2 if you actually care about warframe and watching our stream hosts Megan, Marcus, and Danielle.

If you watch for 45 minutes, you can get your shot at 75 Steel Essence. It's RNG like real warframe.

My bad. I didn't read that there were two drops.

On 2022-09-01 at 1:32 AM, (PSN)KwstasKman said:

Why the lowballs? Just make it 30 to 40 se per 45 min.. It will be fair for everyone watching.. 

I hope DE is not conditioning us on gacha. Maybe next time the drops would be 3,500 to 50,000 kuva.

I'm just being cynical here, but I'll be thrilled to get 75 SE for the 45 min per pull. 

Update: fixed 35 SE per drop. Thank you for listening. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Dudley said:
  • 5x Steel Essence 
  • 10x Steel Essence
  • 50x Steel Essence 
  • 75x Steel Essence

Thank you, but jeeze.  That's crazy spread.  Just make it whatever the weighted average is instead of playing games with a drop that will disappoint at least half  of the people tuning in.  And lot more than that if the odds are weighted toward the low end.

If you're really happy with the gambling aspect for some reason, at least reduce the variance to some token amount and not 1500%

On 2022-09-01 at 2:37 AM, Tiltskillet said:

Thank you, but jeeze.  That's crazy spread.  Just make it whatever the weighted average is instead of playing games with a drop that will disappoint at least half  of the people tuning in.  And lot more than that if the odds are weighted toward the low end.

If you're really happy with the gambling aspect for some reason, at least reduce the variance to some token amount and not 1500%

Got to get that dopamine kick I guess? Sucks for you if you get a low roll.

Also, I trust DE is doing the right thing with the drop table having equal chances. Even if it's not, thats still on brand like someone mentioned like ingame drops. 

Update: even better imo. Fixed 35 SE drop, no RNG bs. 

1 minute ago, (NSW)JAKETENNO said:

I trust DE is doing the right thing with the drop table having equal chances. Even if it's not, thats still on brand like someone mentioned like ingame drops. 

I'm not sure being on brand with 'disappointment' should be celebrated.

I mean, 10 free SE for...opening a browser page and checking back a couple times? With a chance at even more for zero additional effort? Sounds like a good deal to me! 

Glad to see the it back (and confirmation of the International one soon™). 

Archived