Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Necramech stuck in Sister of Parvos confrontation mission

MirvelPirvel

vkoQHd8.png

BtyGvt1.png

My mech got stuck in the wall in 2 missions, and on the third one I finally managed to kill my corpus lich because I didn's spawn it. The /unstuck command didn't work, and this ultra-bright wide screen OLED necramech energy kept blasting out, scorching my eyes out. I thought I'd get free after the extraction, but nah, extraction didn't work either, I had to leave.

It only happened to me in this two sister confrontations, and I'm not sure if it happens in other railjack missions as well.

BTW sorry for low quality photos, I'm on cloud gaming and this ultra bright energy endlessly blasting out, getting brighter every second screwed with the streaming quality.

Edited by MirvelPirvel
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

had the same exact thing just happened just now, i was in the middle of a jump when the next sister spawned in and when the camera panned back I was unable to move, use and abilities, exit, unstuck didnt work, necramech wasnt losing health, and to top it off I was just slowly building a mess of particles. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-12-23 at 12:33 PM, SirenHunter said:

had the same exact thing just happened just now, i was in the middle of a jump when the next sister spawned in and when the camera panned back I was unable to move, use and abilities, exit, unstuck didnt work, necramech wasnt losing health, and to top it off I was just slowly building a mess of particles. 

Aw man I just logged on Forums, haven't played this game for a while either. Here's late reply

Since then I just figured to move from one sister to the next one with Warframe since it's faster, and when I arrive at the next bich of Parvos, I re-deploy Necramech only then.

Unless they fixed this idk

• 9 months later...
В 31.12.2022 в 13:34, MirvelPirvel сказал:

Aw man I just logged on Forums, haven't played this game for a while either. Here's late reply

Since then I just figured to move from one sister to the next one with Warframe since it's faster, and when I arrive at the next bich of Parvos, I re-deploy Necramech only then.

Unless they fixed this idk

A year later, it hasn't been fixed .-.

• Like 1