Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva/Tenet Bonus Stat Question

MLIdiot

Question

So I First I'm talking About my Tenet Livia but It Applies to all of these weapons.

If you take all the damage numbers from the Livia 9.9 Impact 9.9 Puncture 178.2 Slash it equals to 198 total damage from there it has a 60% bonus toxin = 118.8 toxin (I got very lucky one week so I picked it up). later on I found out you should have a lower percentage to allow the slash to weigh more when trying to get it to proc. I don't have the forma to do a whole other one. So If I Switch it to Impact, With a bonus of 60% Impact. Is that going to turn the 9.9 impact into 15.84 which is 60% of the impact, Or is it applied to the base damage so it would be 9.9 + 118.8 = 128.7 impact? Ideally If anyone has a weapon that has innate impact and they got an impact bonus damage, If you could tell me what percentage the bonus is and what the Impact number is when viewing the mods page. With that information if no one knows the answer I could Figure it out.

4 answers to this question

11 hours ago, MLIdiot said:

later on I found out you should have a lower percentage to allow the slash to weigh more when trying to get it to proc

If you're worried about that, just use an unranked elemental Mod (you want Cold for Viral I'd assume), and you'll still have more Slash than anything else.

Also, a higher bonus % actually counts towards the base damage of the weapon, and thus Slash proc damage,
so while you might get Slash procs slightly less often, they will be stronger and thus average out to about the same if not actually better DPS.

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

If you're worried about that, just use an unranked elemental Mod (you want Cold for Viral I'd assume), and you'll still have more Slash than anything else.

Also, a higher bonus % actually counts towards the base damage of the weapon, and thus Slash proc damage,
so while you might get Slash procs slightly less often, they will be stronger and thus average out to about the same if not actually better DPS.

I just Wanted to Add that the Tenet Livia has a Guaranteed Slash Proc on its Heavy Attack so yeah.... That Extra Base Damage is Nice....

Edit:

Which is Also why I just Use Radiation On Mine... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived