Not finding conclave matches

(PSN)Toxictons

I have been trying to get standing from conclave but I dont seem to be finding any matches however hard I try I tried coming at different times waiting for a long time I don't really have any Warframe freinds so I can't join their matches if they find one so I'm stuck and I can't get the mods and things I want from the syndicate that needs conclave standing. What Should I Do?

Edited by (PSN)Toxictons
Spelling Mistake

if your new to the game (and it looks like you are) you really shouldn't be focusing on conclave you should be doing the main story up to angels of the zariman.

and conclave matches are hard to get on pc and when you do happen to find one its only one or two people so I cant imagine what its like on console

Edited by gamingchair1121
edit

• 1 month later...
On 2022-09-01 at 8:03 PM, (PSN)Toxictons said:

I have been trying to get standing from conclave but I dont seem to be finding any matches however hard I try I tried coming at different times waiting for a long time I don't really have any Warframe freinds so I can't join their matches if they find one so I'm stuck and I can't get the mods and things I want from the syndicate that needs conclave standing. What Should I Do?

Wait for crossplay,  join conclave discord and ask Playstation players to play with you, or make friends and play with them.