Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Change Effect on Weapon Arcanes and Galvanized Mods

TeaHands

An issue that may come up with the ammo change is the effect on the buffs we got with Weapon Arcanes and Galvanized Mods.

If we run out of ammo and have to switch to another weapon. That puts a reset on our weapons power since the timed buffs will run out. 

This may only be an issue in high level endless missions, but I just think it needs to be pointed out.

One of many things I'm guessing were overlooked with the upcoming changes. Kind of like Grendel missions and the Eximus rework. For example, I already try to avoid Wisp haste mote -- whether I'm her or someone else is --whenever I'm using the Acceltra. Does the ammo nerf mean I'll have to avoid Wisps altogether? How about Octavia? There are a lot of buffing aspects in this game that have the distinct potential to not only be negated but, worse, also create something detrimental.  

24 minutes ago, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn said:

One of many things I'm guessing were overlooked with the upcoming changes. Kind of like Grendel missions and the Eximus rework. For example, I already try to avoid Wisp haste mote -- whether I'm her or someone else is --whenever I'm using the Acceltra. Does the ammo nerf mean I'll have to avoid Wisps altogether? How about Octavia? There are a lot of buffing aspects in this game that have the distinct potential to not only be negated but, worse, also create something detrimental.  

I hope at the very least they look into applying the buff they are using with Styanax's new Speargun, it buffs fire rate and reload speed. But it also gives you a larger ammo pool. I feel like that could lessen the blow of getting weapon speed buffs.

Rivens with minus ammo maximum rolls were the ones you hoped for before. I wonder if that will change for some weapons with this change. To be honest I don't really understand how the change works. If all weapon ammo pickups are reduced to 2 different types does it mean they drop half as often? Is that the change?

1 minute ago, vixenpixel said:

Rivens with minus ammo maximum rolls were the ones you hoped for before. I wonder if that will change for some weapons with this change. To be honest I don't really understand how the change works. If all weapon ammo pickups are reduced to 2 different types does it mean they drop half as often? Is that the change?

Yeah I'm curious how big of a shakeup this change will cause.

My boy Carrier may get some mileage with other players because of this change lol.

I believe you're right on how the change will work, ammo types are being brought down to just Primary/Secondary and the amount dropped is being brought down too, but I don't have the exact numbers on how low.

Archived