Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet another Dark Split-Sword suggestion

NightclubRush

Conversing with my clan mates earlier this week, I had exclaimed my appreciation for the one melee weapon in the game that has the capability to switch form depending on the stance installed.  One such mate chimed in that they desired a change in this weapon to allow it to switch modes mid mission.  Best way I suggested this being done in that moment was to utalize the config system to create the nessecary builds for either style, and to toggle them during a mission one would just need to hold their weapon swap key as we already do when equipping melee.  Such a keybind utilization would allow any pre-existing maneuver to remain uninterrupted and provide an intuitive solution to potentially more alternative combat styles such as cycling gun and glaive.

9 hours ago, gamingchair1121 said:

if you didnt know, holding the switch weapon button enables melee mode, where you are able to block by aiming and not switch to a gun.

I am indeed already aware of this function.  My intention of this capabilties placement would be as when the weapon is already in such a sate, as inputting such command while a melee weapon is in dedicated equiped state currently holds no purpose.

Archived