Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sound Problem with Headset and Bluetooth!?

Stormwind81

Question

I am most certain it has not much to do that I am using a headset or that it is via bluetooth but Warframe is the only game having troubles sometimes.

The issue occurs mostly when I access the STAR MAP from my ship.

Then, I dont know why, something happens whit the sound and Warframe seems to switch something. Then everyything starts to sound less quality, like a robotic filter is on, it sounds really weird and robotic.

I dont know what it is but maybe from that info some of you experience the same, maybe even recognize that phenomenon and can help me!?

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Stormwind81 said:

Then everyything starts to sound less quality, like a robotic filter is on, it sounds really weird and robotic.

That sounds like you're having issues with the bluetooth itself dropping quality. Maybe you have something interfering with the signal or maybe your PC is getting too busy running the game that it is dropping the transmission quality.

Found this with a quick search. Perhaps it helps.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-drop-in-audio-quality-when/940b86ba-24b8-423c-8c61-a6a8bcdc3344

Edited by Hobie-wan
  • Like 1

It really has nothing to do with my Windows or with my headset though.

Warframe is the only game doing that and I can reproduce it by going from ship to "navigation" -> star chart and vice versa.

I have open 3 other games and none of them have any issues meanwhile, nothing, I can even have music in the background and that one sounds perfect.

It really has something to do with the game.

I just dont know what it is.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Hobie-wan:

That sounds like you're having issues with the bluetooth itself dropping quality. Maybe you have something interfering with the signal or maybe your PC is getting too busy running the game that it is dropping the transmission quality.

Found this with a quick search. Perhaps it helps.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-drop-in-audio-quality-when/940b86ba-24b8-423c-8c61-a6a8bcdc3344

ok thanks to this link I think I found the issue.

Somehow the game gets confused when it tries to access the mic from my headset, which it shouldnt anyway cause I have an Rode Microphone for that.

I turned off my headset mic for now and it seems to not be doing that anymore.

Edited by Stormwind81