Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A doodle of Valkyr

(XBOX)Credale Raven

So I made a doodle of what was suppose to be a Vampire but as I worked on it, I kept picturing Valkyr. So I changed my original thought and did a transparent doodle of a Humanized Valkyr activating her fourth ability. The color palate is what I use for most of my frames so yeah ... I also want to say that I greatly debated on posting this but thought "Heck it, I like it and want to show it."

I know it's probably not great compared to the other artist that have done fan art, but I'll get to that level of godlyness someday...maybe.Valkyr.png

54 minutes ago, (XBOX)Credale Raven said:

Mostly the pose. But yeah I can see where others wouldn't get it. Sorry, I'll try better next time or just stop while I'm at it.

I am not sure that the pose is what makes something resemble the frame. I certainly don't see Valkyr in your picture - the main thing I always noticed with her fourth was the length of the claws, which is lacking here. The picture looks good enough though, so what does it matter if others think it looks like Valkyr? Who can really say what a humanised version of a frame should look like?

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Credale Raven said:

Mostly the pose. But yeah I can see where others wouldn't get it. Sorry, I'll try better next time or just stop while I'm at it.

First of all, stopping because people don't see it the way you do is absurd. If you like doing art then do art. To hell with what people have to say about it. 

As for this picture, it is clearly a vampire chick. I'm not sure Valkyr is a vampire and if you're just going "hey, she kind of stands like valkyr so its valkyr" thats a bit of a stretch but I guess it can make sense in the fanfic-head canon....

But like I said, you shouldn't care that some ass like me doesn't get it. 

I did say earlier I was greatly debating on posting this. I mean kinda was a mistake to do so and stretch this to Valkyr. I realize Garuda might have been a better pick instead of the angry cat frame. But even then, little to no resemblance or way to tell that. Cause again, Garuda has the absurdly long claws and stuff.

I knew posting this was a mistake and I really wish I could take it back then go crawl under a rock of Shame lol.

Archived