Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Fujin 🌪️: Fan Deluxe Design

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

1 hour ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Sorry but that looks nothing like a Zephyr, if you said Khora or Gyre i could agree.

deluxe designs dont have to look the same , a "tennogen" design is typically the same body form , not a deluxe

plenty examples ingame of deluxe forms are unique.

(oberon, mag, zephy, excalibur, atlas, ect) all have a different deluxe design to the base form , kind of the point of a "deluxe", even zephyrs current ingame deluxe by liger dosnt look anything like the base form ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

See the source image 

See the source image

I like this skin but it resemble more to Gyre-Khora or the Tiburon warframe concept. Not bad at all but no have similarities to Zephyr. With few adjustment, like wings or feathers on her legs, forearms, even on helmet would make her more or less a Zephyr.

Also like the mag in the last post. Mag always will be in my hearth <3.

1 hour ago, Sziklamester said:

I like this skin but it resemble more to Gyre-Khora or the Tiburon warframe concept. Not bad at all but no have similarities to Zephyr. With few adjustment, like wings or feathers on her legs, forearms, even on helmet would make her more or less a Zephyr.

Also like the mag in the last post. Mag always will be in my hearth <3.

well i know zephyr has bird themes but, at her core zephyr is our wind elemental and thats primarily were i did my design focus, thinking cloth would help better work for showing wind effects 

im also trying to make a set , not so dissimilar to how debby did ember/revenant deluxe designs to be very different then their ingame counterpart default looks. which is something ive always liked about deluxe is to completely change the form and appearance to be different 

See the source imageR.b5cb8960dbaf9f6c9446c418e6b53e31?rik=LGC%2fvvyWDtgOOg&riu=http%3a%2f%2fmuza-chan.net%2faj%2fpoze-weblog2%2ffujin-god-wind-nitenmon-gate-taiyuin-mausoleum-nikko-big.jpg&ehk=uSPJEexIoeaEPHG%2bXoaRJv8iKBmILZwzbjiw1tA5T7U%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

Spoiler

Fujin (The God of Wind), Nitenmon Gate, Taiyuin Mausoleum, Nikko

^- statue i used as a reference 

fujin is often depicted with clouds and a short cloth wrap , i didnt really want to do baggy pant design as it doesn't really fit to warframe aesthetics . Thus, I went with a cloth over wrap and more frame themed design . this is just again my personal take on a unique deluxe, not everyone will like or enjoy it, its for my own gratification. I'm not getting it in game or paid for it so *shrug* its a fun design i wanted to draw , i even did this with a broken stylus and my fingers :crylaugh:

on the  note gyre

honestly maybe its because i focus on mesh mechanics , but I dont see a connection to gyre, maybe its because fujin has a skirt that makes people think that? but , gyre has a much larger one thats more for function unlike the fujins smaller and shorter design and just to move with physics , so it wouldn't work on her as a wind themed concept design. though for the Raijin Deluxe I am making a larger and functional design to better match to gyre herself , gyre tends to do bubbles or orbs in her design, so it will have more pointy styles, and focus on design + function , there is also a  suijin for yareli after raijin 

Spoiler

also yes Mag is a very near n dear frame for me , always fun to use her <3

Archived