Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starting Warframe prevent the Alt-Tab Function

RaydanZ

I've been facing this really, i mean reeaaalllyy annoying bug wherein I cannot use the Alt-Tab / Windows -Tab command once I start Warframe.

I changed Warframe to Windowed with a lower resolution to check if the Alt and Tab keys work, and it does work on other applications like Browsers or Notepad, and I've tried using Keyboard tester websites and the Keys do work.
However, The combined functions for switching between Programs/Desktops do not work.
(Ctrl Alt Del does work and gets me to Task Manager, so it seems the issue is with just Switching Programs.)

I've tried multiple external keyboards and the issue remains.

2 hours ago, RaydanZ said:

I've been facing this really, i mean reeaaalllyy annoying bug wherein I cannot use the Alt-Tab / Windows -Tab command once I start Warframe.

I changed Warframe to Windowed with a lower resolution to check if the Alt and Tab keys work, and it does work on other applications like Browsers or Notepad, and I've tried using Keyboard tester websites and the Keys do work.
However, The combined functions for switching between Programs/Desktops do not work.
(Ctrl Alt Del does work and gets me to Task Manager, so it seems the issue is with just Switching Programs.)

I've tried multiple external keyboards and the issue remains.

Must be your computer, because i use alt tab in fullscreen mode when i need to swap back n forth to my word document for recruitng people to my clan and had no issues.

I tried other games and didn't face the issues.
Also I was using Win 10, Switched to Win 11 but kept the files.
Still faced the issue on Win 11.

Seems like there was some conflicting programs or something took exclusive rights to the commands I suppose.

I wiped the C Drive and did a clean install of win 10 again and it seems to have fixed the issue

Archived