Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Misc Warframe Concept Art free-use

Leqesai

I've been toying around with AI generated artwork a lot lately and I've decided to share some of the things that were really cool. Feel free to use for your own purposes (warframe concepts, fan-fiction etc.).

I apologize in advance for the giant wall of images.

6EwCPTyu8mt1SXX4KIU8AKWEI7ZiO8kklgZjf7M2v7qcVg58lHSijv0fVyt7iUDbuG3mhbXv4I1HOTvs

WLuGTEIBbG4NthvOZXSTTZIpfKGBxJvipzP0B9B6yzNwwrKnW-kq0peub44ibiOMtOqca-KP6yHfIkaP

Oof6NZEpzxn11OBDh9hXnogMJW9CjNX5QCEl6qWA6mxBJP3nvxqWOqqaHA_dfUuiRfHUUlAf_xTWGScF

z3kNG1OmmPr1pnyVoWutlTWzY3lrlbtuUKiN_PjeXPYEOO349Qu6Kjdierhh77xObcnzpQZNyUmK5xKL

upAev08FEhSuL7Nl_FNLVHmu2Y0pM55bFJqHZHRsHehTLa5WbRFzQBVajL_hWK6FEKzj7QXRms6PnC3X

HkgNCqe8oJBfAqU4qRnHfRvduPpfFNFdW1XG3lIHzD6vmeebN4TWMMdC-EoXNMPoXNoq0mgu6vftvL6H

VXMwV0yLxers8elMZ-fIDSWiWu05fHTF0kLkJIixL_28aojiP-csljZuH2fpDt5fLZ0mpHb_fm4GXnPJ

jqO1SKnSYHESbRN4QsULaYS8KjQe--oeJHIjcZMRkMUeABM2WACY_foG_8FgO9VgF5CA0czSmfksGKP6

Holy crap these are gorgeous!

Are these all completely generated from AI? Or did you do some touchups by hand using the AI output as a base? I'm finding it hard to wrap my head around the possibility that such intricate and coherent artwork was generated entirely by a bot.

I still haven't yet come to terms with the fact that a bot-generated painting won an art contest 😂

14 minutes ago, shut said:

Holy crap these are gorgeous!

Are these all completely generated from AI? Or did you do some touchups by hand using the AI output as a base? I'm finding it hard to believe that such intricate and coherent artwork could be generated entirely by a bot.

Completely generated from ai. Ran about 1200 simulations today and most aren't very good but many turned out really cool.

I have quite a few more to share later today but I don't have enough time at the moment to post them all.

2 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

Completely generated from ai. Ran about 1200 simulations today and most aren't very good but the many turned out really cool.

I have quite a few more to share later today but I don't have enough time at the moment to post them all.

Holy crap. Modern computer science is wild, sweet jesus.

Out of curiosity, which AI were you using for these? And what kind of inputs did you feed it to get these kinds of results? 😮

5 minutes ago, shut said:

Holy crap. Modern computer science is wild, sweet jesus.

Out of curiosity, which AI were you using for these? And what kind of inputs did you feed it to get these kinds of results? 😮

I used Dream Studio beta from this link:https://huggingface.co/spaces/stabilityai/stable-diffusion

for most of them. Some I generated from stable diffusion though. It is way slower to go that route and it is a bit more limited in what it can output but it is free. Dream Studio is a paid API.

25 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

I used Dream Studio beta from this link:https://huggingface.co/spaces/stabilityai/stable-diffusion

for most of them. Some I generated from stable diffusion though. It is way slower to go that route and it is a bit more limited in what it can output but it is free. Dream Studio is a paid API.

This is amazing, thank you for the link! I'll definitely be playing around with this. It's going to take a lot of practice before I get the level of intricacy you were able to coax out of the bot 😂

Here are some outputs that I got from the same text prompt:

Xh5uqFS.png

rddPlhg.png

iJVZH07.png

Spoiler

10 hours ago, shut said:

This is amazing, thank you for the link! I'll definitely be playing around with this. It's going to take a lot of practice before I get the level of intricacy you were able to coax out of the bot 😂

Here are some outputs that I got from the same text prompt:

Xh5uqFS.png

rddPlhg.png

iJVZH07.png

Those turned out really cool. I like the hooded look a lot.

Here's the final batch I've done up to now. I've included a bonus Grinch design... lol... (the wife wanted to see what the computer thinks a grinch warframe should look like...)

wZsMWbn4s4aXxjHCYij9jSjdJs9xNQTZoB-uVh5fQFwE7FaMo-QljHM7aUwrfuOrvhMQ-tS7M8gaSISX

_B4CZFzzL3dTAdU6uIlAI2wJE6Llvml10kMuaPcekWXmdjHRGTPaCS96PuhAcq4afUXhuLjoUfEfl4jE

Zxpw3BpDkNxUIk5_H66X2vQqLIoghE6f7geylJLjwtH7RVpf2cYIUtJFChPcHK8a0dsZCpL6RByp59Bt

L05up2fxoOJ6_84-1ZxEaIXYn6c6rvzS0PzGw0Fr6o6R0qwJzCYIGlLxyIKMdAnql-HFttjjwuj_5NME

OtP3GNls8Xh2nxvFhvms5yrfJ08-jPqIN4Dya_sb

I ran the following as action figures so they're a little different.

XFRvMfZDtcTFahdpwpne3SseXDZQMmMUDj6A3t3o1Q-GT_wygY0CQ6qB9VR9hGfk3BETXmwnLbcitZQK

yV0oltyMaPSse_AFQivj8twdghM87nelyUAikqzNPEgv97hpRRJJnWsn6azXOJYEiRFSjAKgzXCUeFLN

E2A2DQe8iMOrqJPTfy1e-ybdm_Du_at8DcoX2AGQJgVjFZ9ipst5yNWUs9cBbCPuothjBI1MYqlOhkNf

gvtUEZErmVNcH6HuaXhJaar4sofqGNotY7S7bccfqRmpgZ9715SiHqYMiZdTRtFhrIxoNgKJGddZZOFw

And the best one ever:

Spoiler

NoHVJiHrqeVddF_bWcqvc2AVlm9MSk47_FkVlJkT

Archived