Jump to content

Community Stream Schedule: September 5 - September 9


Recommended Posts

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, September 8th for Prime Time #317! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering an Augments Grab Bag.


The following are a select handful of Warframe Augments that received buffs in the Veilbreaker Update. We hope it encourages you to perhaps give the Augment another try!

  • Safeguard Switch 
  • Fracturing Crush
  • Staggering Shield
  • Ballistic Bullseye
  • Soul Survivor
  • Pyroclastic Flow
  • Insatiable
  • Larva Burst

Tune in to next week’s Prime Time for the other half of buffed Warframe Augments!
Augments Drop 1.png

** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 by watching Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

The next handful of Prime Times will also feature Art from the TennoCon 2022 Community Art Show!
 

Styanax Builds Community StreamsFb_fZBiWAAIDbV6?format=jpg&name=large

Our 50th Warframe, Styanax, joins the fray when Update 32: Veilbreaker launches. To showcase some of the different ways you can build him, we have partnered with the following Content Creators who will be hosted on the Warframe channels:

Thursday, September 8th (8 p.m. ET to 11 p.m. ET)
Brozime - twitch.tv/brozime

Friday, September 9th (5 p.m. ET to 8 p.m. ET)
MrRoadblock_ - twitch.tv/mrroadblock_ 

Saturday, September 10th (12 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET)
Kirarahime - twitch.tv/kirarahime 

Tuesday, September 13th (2 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET)
Edrick_o7 - twitch.tv/edrick_o7

Wednesday, September 14th (3 p.m. ET to 6 p.m. ET)
Eduiy16 - twitch.tv/eduiy16 (Spanish)

Join their streams to learn more about how the valiant Styanax rains destruction on his foes and don’t forget that you can obtain him for free by logging in between September 7th and 21st.
 

  • Like 19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Styanax Builds Community StreamsFb_fZBiWAAIDbV6?format=jpg&name=large

Our 50th Warframe, Styanax, joins the fray when Update 32: Veilbreaker launches.

He looks cool, but his shield is too small.

A Spartan's shield is important.
Some where even killed for coming home without their shield.

http://turningpointsoftheancientworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/spacteria.jpg

The shield is half the length of their body,
so they can guard themselves and the Spartan to their left in the Phalanx formation.

Edited by General_Durandal
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Tenno,

Tune into twitch.tv/warframe on Thursday, September 8th for Prime Time #317! With more hijinks, community highlights, and showcases than we know what to do with, you do not want to miss this. The action begins at 6 p.m. ET and you can earn this week’s drop by watching for 45 minutes. We are offering an Augments Grab Bag.


The following are a select handful of Warframe Augments that received buffs in the Veilbreaker Update. We hope it encourages you to perhaps give the Augment another try!

  • Safeguard Switch 
  • Fracturing Crush
  • Staggering Shield
  • Ballistic Bullseye
  • Soul Survivor
  • Pyroclastic Flow
  • Insatiable
  • Larva Burst

Tune in to next week’s Prime Time for the other half of buffed Warframe Augments!
Augments Drop 1.png

** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 2 by watching Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

The next handful of Prime Times will also feature Art from the TennoCon 2022 Community Art Show!
 

Styanax Builds Community StreamsFb_fZBiWAAIDbV6?format=jpg&name=large

Our 50th Warframe, Styanax, joins the fray when Update 32: Veilbreaker launches. To showcase some of the different ways you can build him, we have partnered with the following Content Creators who will be hosted on the Warframe channels:

Thursday, September 8th (8 p.m. ET to 11 p.m. ET)
Brozime - twitch.tv/brozime

Friday, September 9th (5 p.m. ET to 8 p.m. ET)
MrRoadblock_ - twitch.tv/mrroadblock_ 

Saturday, September 10th (12 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET)
Kirarahime - twitch.tv/kirarahime 

Tuesday, September 13th (2 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET)
Edrick_o7 - twitch.tv/edrick_o7

Wednesday, September 14th (3 p.m. ET to 6 p.m. ET)
Eduiy16 - twitch.tv/eduiy16 (Spanish)

Join their streams to learn more about how the valiant Styanax rains destruction on his foes and don’t forget that you can obtain him for free by logging in between September 7th and 21st.
 

Such a tease... no idea what the Oberon augment is and it's the one I care about.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hace 5 minutos, SoulframeSub dijo:

I'm down for a free warframe, but I'm not sure if these "augments" would help a new player - like me.

It depends on you. Most of the new ones choose excalibur or volt at first and they don't see that mag out of the 3 is the one with the most usability in all the content of the game, for something mag is the initial warframe that has the most sustained use.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, SoulframeSub said:

I'm down for a free warframe, but I'm not sure if these "augments" would help a new player - like me.

They will not. You will have many more useful mods for your limited mod capacity in the early game than augments.

20 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

It depends on you. Most of the new ones choose excalibur or volt at first and they don't see that mag out of the 3 is the one with the most usability in all the content of the game, for something mag is the initial warframe that has the most sustained use.

Counterpoint to this, Mag is less intuitive than Excalibur, and his Exalted Blade makes quick work of junction bosses, which are probably the most challenging part of the early game.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hace 33 minutos, (PSN)chabala dijo:

Counterpoint to this, Mag is less intuitive than Excalibur, and his Exalted Blade makes quick work of junction bosses, which are probably the most challenging part of the early game.

I never mentioned how intuitive is,  what i said is that it is better for all the content of the game and regarding the any boss you just need to use magnetize, fill them with bullets and they die in seconds (except for a certain boss with a hammer that freezes itself ).

A small example with my new account and my boltor rank 18 without mods.

 

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, [DE]Dudley said:

Thursday, September 8th (8 p.m. ET to 11 p.m. ET)
Brozime - twitch.tv/brozime

Friday, September 9th (5 p.m. ET to 8 p.m. ET)
MrRoadblock_ - twitch.tv/mrroadblock_ 

Saturday, September 10th (12 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET)
Kirarahime - twitch.tv/kirarahime 

Tuesday, September 13th (2 p.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET)
Edrick_o7 - twitch.tv/edrick_o7

Wednesday, September 14th (3 p.m. ET to 6 p.m. ET)
Eduiy16 - twitch.tv/eduiy16 (Spanish)

What about Warframe International stream? Is that still going to happen? Or are they on vacation from TennoCon still?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor 3 Stunden schrieb LillyRaccune:

What about Warframe International stream? Is that still going to happen? Or are they on vacation from TennoCon still?

Jup, having only the Prime Time stream is very EU-unfriendly. It'd have to watch it starting midnight in the middle of a work week.

It was great when they had several streams during different time slots, the 11 am and 2 pm streams were perfect for us.

I understand that this means extra work for the team at DE, so maybe enabling drops for the featured community creator streams is worth looking into?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

He looks cool, but his shield is too small.

A Spartan's shield is important.
Some where even killed for coming home without their shield.

http://turningpointsoftheancientworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/spacteria.jpg

The shield is half the length of their body,
so they can guard themselves and the Spartan to their left in the Phalanx formation.

The shield seems designed more in line with a Peltast, a javelin thrower, which fits in with how his kit is organized.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ash augment need improvements. Here is what I would do to make them better.

 

Seeking Shuriken

·       This now strips enemies’ defences and throws multiple shuriken's in a cone.

 

Elemental Smoke 

·       Passive – smoke cloud has 5 seconds of duration.

·       It now affects npcs.

·       Depending on what elemental status affect(s) you have on your melee weapon will determine the smoke cloud`s affect e.g. toxic cloud.

·       The status affect will last twice as long e.g. toxin 6 secs to 12 secs.

 

Fatal Teleport

·       Passive –It has a 75% Finisher speed.

·       After killing an enemy, the next three enemies will be opened up to finishers whether they are alerted or not and will continue after that.

·       Each finisher will increase finisher damage by 100% up to a max of 300%.

·       You will have 3 secs to do a finisher onto enemies until the ability resets.

·       Enemies will be open to finishers until they are dead.

 

New: Marked blade

·       Each enemy that is killed from bs will leave an x mark on the ground which when standing on will give Ash and allies 40% critical chance and 40% running speed. Enemies that stand on it will be knocked down and be vulnerable to slash damage by 50% for 15 seconds.

·       The indicator of ally buff is shown on the top right of the screen.

·       The mark will last 20s until it disappears.

·       Mark duration can be increased by duration mods.

 

Ash needs a revisit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

What about Warframe International stream? Is that still going to happen? Or are they on vacation from TennoCon still?

Yeah, I'm very curious about this as well. I hope they don't remove the only remaining stream out of those occurring in more friendly hours than the Prime Time streams...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Jordhiel said:

Jup, having only the Prime Time stream is very EU-unfriendly. It'd have to watch it starting midnight in the middle of a work week.

It was great when they had several streams during different time slots, the 11 am and 2 pm streams were perfect for us.

I understand that this means extra work for the team at DE, so maybe enabling drops for the featured community creator streams is worth looking into?

And now you Europeans know how we in Australia have been feeling for a while.  There has not been a stream in a reasonable time for us in ages, since they stopped the daily streams.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Am 7.9.2022 um 02:52 schrieb General_Durandal:

He looks cool, but his shield is too small.

A Spartan's shield is important.
Some where even killed for coming home without their shield.

http://turningpointsoftheancientworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/spacteria.jpg

The shield is half the length of their body,
so they can guard themselves and the Spartan to their left in the Phalanx formation.

Well, he isn't strictly speaking a Hoplite to begin with. Like, the soldiers you are talking about were using pikes. Styanax is using Javelins, something the Spartans aren't particularily known for.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...