Passing the time

(PSN)icecell6

Man I wish other games or warframe itself had something like the Eidolon hunts to pass time, I don't know what happens chemically with the brain and all that and how time passes but the ability to just pass a entire hr of life is great. I'll sometimes rotate it with like 1hr arbitrations but I don't like doing those as much as hunting. Once warframe mobile comes out, Imma be dropping literal hrs out of my day. (I'll also play bejeweled blitz in-between but that's a different subject).

What do y'all do as you wait for the next hunt? Play some other game? Contiue doing other things in warframe? 

And something you do as you wait for DE to bless us with that glorious red text today.

I get frustrated because everytime I want to do a hunt, it's like 2 minutes until day time and I don't feel like waiting for the next cycle.

I really really wish Eidolons weren't tied to a time constraint, I kinda get why they do it as to stop over farming and low party sizes. But damn is it inconvenient.

JUST LET ME FIGHT THE ZOMBIE KAIJU 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, (PSN)icecell6 said:

Did I make it to long and confusing? I don't mind legit criticism I'm just talking about passing the time in Eidolon hunts.

I thought it was obvious , i am on the forums reading and posting.

I don't actually bother with the eidolons anymore.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

I get frustrated because everytime I want to do a hunt, it's like 2 minutes until day time and I don't feel like waiting for the next cycle.

I really really wish Eidolons weren't tied to a time constraint, I kinda get why they do it as to stop over farming and low party sizes. But damn is it inconvenient.

JUST LET ME FIGHT THE ZOMBIE KAIJU 

It could use a tab in the alerts. Make it selectable from your Orbiter. I mean I don't see this as a hard fix within the mechanic.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, (XBOX)RelsWhisper said:

It could use a tab in the alerts. Make it selectable from your Orbiter. I mean I don't see this as a hard fix within the mechanic.

Alerts would be nice. Any sort of attention would be nice

Just making POE Day/Night cycles an hour each would be the best compromise in my opinion. Less confusion and less frustration.