Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Update 32

[DE]Megan

For God's sake increase the ammo max and ammo pickup of kuva weapon, especially kuva zarr ... its almost dead now as if ..... it hardly picks up ammo and its like 0/0 ... empty 5 times a mission .... its extremely irritating and a very crappy override ... for the heck of it please increase the ammo max and ammo pickup !!! It already had just 15 ammo max anyway ... why the hell was this stupid override anyway .... just why ??!!

• Like 1

After playing a bit, the holster speed changes are great!  I like more ammo in general, but most weapons are still okay under the changes, which probably were necessary since Kuva weapons were so accessible to newer players.  Is there any thought about letting your lich spawn in a wider range of missions where the host has an active lich?  It seems worse now to farm liches, because the meter is completely resets to zero after every time you parazon them, when it never did that before the C. Lich update.  So my lich never spawns, and definitely not 4 out of 5 missions like before if you kept the thralls going and went at your own pace.

Steel Arbitration when?  That twitch mod is pretty cool.  I'd love to see some other game types eventually in the Zariman tile(I love it) and also for their gametypes(minus armagg) on other tiles.  There's still a lot of rooms from the old corpus ship tileset that could be re-imagined and added in addition to the current tile.  I would love to see these added at some point - I often find myself reminiscing about these areas, when I'm playing some of the older Corpus tiles (that in my opinion are not as good as old Corpus Ship was).  I do appreciate new Corpus Ship, but there is a ton you cut out that would still be incredible w updated textures.  Maybe Tau could be a mostly water world, w some underwater archwing or mech sections.

Also, Bring back OG pre-NERF WOLF OF SATURN SIX as a limited event w some updated goodies!  He would wreck these archons.  The narmer bounties are kinda brutal and not very enjoyable.  Can we expand some of the relic rotation tiles to include the giant capture tile, where you go outside the ship etc(It's rare)?  Railjack should have archwing "parkour" sections.

• Like 1