Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Update 32

[DE]Megan

30 minutes ago, PerishedFraud said:

Ah, of course, mericless and various off-meta weapons get to suffer now. Not interfering with other playstyles should've been a priority with AoE nerfs, but it seems someone just couldn't help themselves.

Ah well. Since the AoE weps were a symptom, and not a core issue, I guess we're going back to the days of simulor, tonkor and exalted blade of all things. 

Until we get to face fewer, stronger enemies, nothing will change. 

I kindly urge, and sincerely hope, that the developers choose to tackle the actual fodder enemy issue instead of making a weapon hitlist and vaguely threatening update notes. This one basically says "Glaive users, you're next!" already.

The glaives heavy attack explosion has been already nerfed with this patch from what ive noticed.

Edited by Degaz3000
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed some stacking explosion FX issues with the Ogris Nightwatch Napalm mod, and made it respect Reduce Team FX settings.

Thank you!

Ignis Wraith Research is now available to all Clans!

Thank you!

Added a Countdown Timer to the current Nightwave season when 2 weeks are remaining. 

Thank you!

We have decoupled the need to wear an affiliated Syndicate Sigil to gain Standing in-mission. Meaning Syndicate Sigils are now purely cosmetic! 

Thank you thank you thank you!

And for many other changes and fixes, big and small, years old and relatively recent, in this update. 

Honestly, I have a ton of concerns about some other new elements here, and I expect a lot of hickups, :welp: moments, and adjustments.  But I really just want to express my optimism that things seem like they're moving in a positive direction.

• Like 2

Hey thanks for making the game worse & shoving the AOE & ammo changes down our throats instead of asking us what an ideal solution would've been. Or, or maybe just adding in even more challenging enemies instead of making great weapons crappy. Of course the most used weapons in a hoard mode game would be AOE because it's a hoard mode game. Well done, really nice guys. 👏

• Like 15

There are many things to try in this update, but I felt the urge to come and say that automatically recovering the speargun is the best thing that could happen to this category of weapon that I love so much. It has become so much more convenient, thank you very much.

Also happy to see some of Khora problems being addressed, even if some are still in game despite intensive reporting, sometime for YEARS :

Edited by Yulfan
  • Like 1

I still haven't obtained the Kuva Zarr yet, but the Zarr is one of my favorite weapons and so I've been looking forward to the Kuva Zarr. I understand the intention behind the AoE weapon changes, but I'm worried that these ammo changes might cripple the use of the Kuva Zarr as a shotgun? The whole point of the Zarr for me is that it can switch between AoE and single-target modes. It isn't just an AoE weapon...

• Like 3

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Ignis Wraith Research is now available to all Clans!

Couple of years too late, but a very welcomed change!

What I am still missing are any fixes for kubrow/kavats. 😿  How can look links show a completly wrong image and don't get addressed for years, but something like "Platinum being capitalized in Trading windows" gets changed? Let alone fur textures.

Edited by Mixnek
  • Like 3

Il y a 2 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

bd4e00d270e2c8954cf9b88b06f88262.png

Armor Pieces:

• Vikasa Shoulder Plates by blazingcobalt
  • Paxis Shoulder Armor by  malaya and Jadie
  • Piercing Eye Shoulder Armor by Mz-3 and HAROHARO
  • Piercing Eye Chest Armor by Mz-3 and HAROHARO

Piercing Eye Shoulder Armor on Nezha Deluxe Skin seems misplaced to me, should probably be a bit higher (like Syrinx or Vetala shoulders) :

unknown.png

59 minutes ago, Halo said:

The Bramma also has the undocumented LOS change that was 'rumored', and not 'CONFIRMED', to be in this update, ruining how it functions. 

Glaive Prime seems to be affected by LOS as well.

• Like 3

Thank you for Steel Path Void Fissures.

I stopped playing Warframe because of some recent releases and updates of other games... but this little thing makes me go back to Warframe right now. 

Also, my Vectis is happy with the x3 headshot mult, it didn't need more power, but it is welcomed. 

nice update though I wish ignis wraith becoming untradable was reversed. obviously I understand bad actors scamming otherwise unaware players but there are plenty of us who'd like to give stuff to newbies for free.

Also, please fix Kompressa's explosions not properly benefitting from multishot. Only 4 explosions are counted even with multishot on. Strangely, multishot seems to work fine on the bubbles (the part before it explodes). I hope it gets fixed soon, this bug really hampers its damage.

• Like 1