Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Update 32

[DE]Megan

16 minutes ago, Lord_Drod said:

Kuva Zarr can be outperformed by other weapons also..

"Performance" is a complicated word...

You might mathematically run faster by dropping your Levi's and running around naked, due to reduced air drag. But that "performance" might not be so cool after all, taking other things into account (though some body parts might actually become cooler due to being "aircooled", again mathematically speaking).

Incidentally (or maybe "indecentally"...), that allegory also just happens to sum up how I view AoE spammers. As someone who has left their Levi's at home because they think that running around without any pants on increases their performance. And boy do they want to show this off before others (preferring to do it in public squads). But of course, as which such things generally, their "performance" is not appreciated (to put it mildly) by the broader public...

We should all send a warm thought to DE for ending all these AoE performances...

Edited by Graavarg

Super glad all my assault rifles have no ammo now, for someone that avoided AOE and explosions meta like the plague, now I can't do anything in steel path.

This is LITERALLY one of the reasons I stopped playing Destiny 2, by the way DE. Constantly having to switch weapons because you're running out of ammo.

Not impressed... Tencent, if you're watching this, put a boot where it belongs, and FIX this.

• Like 14

The reason why the top 5 weapons are always AoE is because the majority of game revolves around killing trash mobs quickly and has been for years.

Why are we pretending that this wasn't by design? You don't have raids, dungeons or real challenging end game content that would knock these weapons off the top of the list.

I'm glad you're adding things like archon hunts and giving more power to the warframes themselves but you're killing off an entire group of weapon for simply being efficient at what the game is mostly about.

The ammo changes are flat-out horrendous on most weapons especially without adding alternatives with other weapon types.

Will be laying off the game for quite a while until the dust settles.

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, Mag_Gaming said:

By all means, provide a video of this statement of yours.

No external buffs, no kavats, just mesa and regulators vs 20 lvl 155 corrupted bombards that you should have no issues melting in a second or two as you said.

EDIT: To avoid any missunderstandings, when I say no external buffs I mean no eclipse/roar/nourish etc. on your mesa, just raw regulator damage and mesa mods

"Mesa bad"

Just for you bby <3

My Mesa doesn't even have subsumes, I only started Deimos yesterday lmao

Who doesn't know how to mod, again? 💀

• Like 4

Are you going to fix nidus, nyx, khora, titania, banshee, excalibur zato,  and  nova deluxe skins? you change the textures after purchase witch is a SCAM

khora urushu animation breaks her feet, after Two Years this has been fixed 

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-16.png

after  31.6.1 some effects are too bright now like the bramma explosion and even the light on the zariman is too strong, I really hope this is a bug otherwise plz don´t let people that don´t play the game do this kind of changes 

Spoiler

230410-20220612183127-1.png

Spoiler

230410-20220612183306-1.png

when an enemy walks in front of you

Spoiler

230410-20220612183125-1.png

1. sometimes enemies glow in the dark for some reason is really distracting

2. when casting mirage clones the screen flickers randomly  this was report months a go can you fix it a can´t see your animations

3. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette 

4. give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look weird

5. nikana zaw holster style is bug

6. armors clipping through khora chest

Spoiler

Warframe-2021-08-07-00-00.png

7. gauss feet are bug

Spoiler

unknown-2021-11-13-00-17.png

8. rhino deluxe helmet breaks when casting Iron skin, before the horn have the stupid glitter effect that you add last time, now it has red paint on the horn and on the sides of the head, also the eyes get looks bad

Spoiler

230410-20220429004746-1.png

9. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

10. nyx deluxe skin texture where change to look like ugly months after purchase, now looks all dirty

the small pic is before ,now the white color looks like trash, the gray color looks way darker now and the metallic material looks like crap too

Spoiler

Untitled-4.png

Spoiler

Untitled-1.png

Spoiler

Untitled-2.png

Spoiler

Untitled-3.png

here is a video of the texture before the change

Spoiler

this ones are from the devstreams 127

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-02.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-58.png

here is a link to the video start a 22:14

Spoiler

11. nova deluxe crouch has been broken for a year and half now

Spoiler

16g3CQl.png

also the textures where change month after purchase, now the skin has some white stripes 

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

I don´t know why a bough this skin

12. Nidus deluxe secondary color can´t be colored if you use darker color, look like coat of wax. NICE WAY TO RUIN AN AWESOME DESIGN DE

Spoiler

Untitled-1.png

Spoiler

Untitled-2.png

darker colors make it look worst

Spoiler

Untitled-3.png

13. the valkyr deluxe has some problems, DE fix the seams. now can you fix the clipping 

Her breast deforms in a weird way              Crappy metallic material can´t be colored if you use darker colors                                  the goofy arms clip like hell 

Spoiler

230410-20220427120635-1.png

here are other examples of the arm clipping  you can´t even move with out this falling apart, and is mostly the left arm that clips and deforms the chest

Spoiler

230410-20220428101728-1.png

stop shoehorning different body types into your generic skeleton ruins the models

14.after the sariman and the "improvement" of the metallic material you ruin a lot of warframe materials too

here is another texture that you ruin DE 

before                                                                                                                                                after

Spoiler

230410-20220219142608.png

and is even worst depending of the light the material changes

looks normal                                               looks opaque and glows?                                       even worst                                                             glows

Spoiler

230410-20220422143529-1.png

and limbo deluxe no longer looks metallic

Spoiler

230410-20220217181425.png

before the shapes look more define and with nice reflections                                             now it loos plain and opaque like cheap plastic

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-01-21-01-15-02.png

nyx nemesis skin also looks bad now

before well define shapes and metallic look                                                                                  now the shape look plain and opaque like plastic

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-161.png

before                                                                                                                                              after

Spoiler

2021-02-14-17-16.png

before nyx look like bronze material now looks like cheap ass metallic plastic                            also khora material is no longer metallic but this crap opaque                                                                                                                                                              material by the way armor is still clipping trough her chest

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955-1.png

here is another example nidus prime arm no longer look like metal, no reflection. before it look like silver no is this opaque garbage

Spoiler

230410-20220209145955.png

15. metallic materials look bad if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

16. your promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

Edited by technozorro
  • Like 7

Good work on making explosion weapons useless now! 🤣

Tried to Wukong+Bramma the new adventure, summoned the celestial twin and instantly ran out of ammo. Went straight to finish the adventure on operator mode with useless frame and weapon.

Also tried Khora+Glaive on mobile defense and defense stages 1 and 2 of new weekly incursion and practically had to throw and explode the glaive for each enemy after search when they were due to explosions not tresspassing wall. After an eternity finishing 3 waves, aborted the mission.

I think retiring explosions weapons from multiplayer game modes would have been a better solution than make them completely useless as they are now.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Nonja said:

"Mesa bad"

Just for you bby <3

wanna also make a video with Saryn? apparently a kuva Zarr/brammah outperform in kill a Saryn in steel path. a saryn with thousands of spore count + miasma. 

1 minute ago, mikakor said:

wanna also make a video with Saryn? apparently a kuva Zarr/brammah outperform in kill a Saryn in steel path. a saryn with thousands of spore count + miasma. 

I don't play Saryn, sorry, so I can't say anything on that, but I instantly knew your claim that Mesa struggled against lvl 100 was top bs cuz I play her all the time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZZivanZZ said:

sorry for the word, but the updates are S#&amp;&#036; because of the weapons, the main ammunition was cut down the shooter game should not cut ammo, which turns out all players should play close combat, but then it's not a shooter

This has never been a shooter game. It's also not a close combat melee game. It's both. It's always just been "cool space ninja robots fly around and kill things with extreme prejudice". This trend lately of heavily nerfing one playstyle or the other hasn't been good for the game.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Valok said:

Since you folks are messing a bit with syndicates could we please, please, get a syndicate vendor added to the clan dojos? That way us traders won't have to keep loading in and out all the time when selling.

And foundries, Codex computers, pet stations, operator, Relic Stations, and Market access!

Could also just bring the orbiter to the dojo and make an orbiter landing room much like the endgame camp

Edited by GorathDashin
forgot a word?
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Nonja said:

"Mesa bad"

Just for you bby <3

Apologies to spam and ask, but would you mind showing your Mesa / Regulator build please? Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, looked like dumb fun with that much pew pew

10 minutes ago, Nonja said:

I don't play Saryn, sorry, so I can't say anything on that, but I instantly knew your claim that Mesa struggled against lvl 100 was top bs cuz I play her all the time.

Mag-gaming claim, not mine. anyone with a well functionning build knows as BASIC knowledge that Mesa outperform guns. 

• Like 3

I didn't have a maxed out primary merciless, still ignis wraith has 200/200 or something like that.

It used to be something like 200/800 without a maxed out primary merciless, and now it's something like 200/200 in all cases and same modding. [and in both with and without primary merciles R1's cases.]

To clarify:

I know primary merciless was intentionally changed, but that mod included that bonus only when maxed rank, I think, and it's a rank which I never had so it should be irrelevant in my case.

Also I know (some) weapons had their max ammo ammount adjusted specifically, but Ignis wraith was not appearing in that "adjusted" max ammo amount list.

It's probably a mistake it was ommited since it's clearly affected (and I think intentionally. If it's not intentional, please fix its max ammo amount - thank you.)

___
Noting I was not able to login after the hotix due to personal reasons, so if there was a change in 32.0.0.1 I am still not aware of it.

Edited by NelomirPrime
Adding a note of not seeing 32.0.0.1 hotfix's effect yet.
  • Like 2

Just putting it out there but, Ki'teer Atmos Oculus' colors are all screwed up now and it doesn't look toooo super great like it did. The problem, is this item, actually uses three colors, not 2, so the head attach part, was one of the primary or secondary colors, the other was one of the colors used in the lens, but the third is the weird one. I forget exactly which slot it was, but the third color was copied off of the operator outfit, I believe from one of the energy slots perhaps? In any case, this item is very bright white now and you can barely see the techno animation thing on the lens like before.

Edit: actually, it might be a deeper problem than this. Noticed my operator power stuff is all a pale green color that I definitely have not selected on my configs, sooooo probably more going on with that color problem than just this

Edited by Drex83

21 hours ago, Drex83 said:

Just putting it out there but, Ki'teer Atmos Oculus' colors are all screwed up now and it doesn't look toooo super great like it did. The problem, is this item, actually uses three colors, not 2, so the head attach part, was one of the primary or secondary colors, the other was one of the colors used in the lens, but the third is the weird one. I forget exactly which slot it was, but the third color was copied off of the operator outfit, I believe from one of the energy slots perhaps? In any case, this item is very bright white now and you can barely see the techno animation thing on the lens like before.

Also other color change:

Spoiler

spoiler's drifter aura

went to its default color. Yes, I had a colored aura for that one.

Edit: it's probably the same issue Drex83 notified about, regarding energy color/s or a similar coloration. It doesn't respect the user's choice but shows the default coloration for the aura, and this happens on both spoiler mods.

Edited by NelomirPrime
realized it's likely to be the same issue Drex83 reported.

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

When enabling Steel Path in Navigation, Void Fissure missions in the World State Window will now have the usual Steel Path flare apply (Acolytes, difficulty modifiers, etc.). To make it worth your while, 1 x Steel Essence is also awarded for every Relic you crack. 

Let us crack 2 relics at once when doing the alot harder Steel Path Void Fissures... DE you need to value your players time better!

• Like 7

Soo, it was nice they gave some stuff back for starting frames and primed explosion radius mods.

However, what is DE going to give me for:

- Adding d-polarity to EVERY prime frame exilus slot for Primed Sure Footed? Can I have at least 35 formas and few 7-day affinity boosters?

- Primary and Secondary merciless for removing the max ammo from them? Could take few hundred plat. 

- Buying extra kuva zarr to get it up to 60% damage?  Another few hundred plat?

- I could also get something for formaing Kuva Zarr, Kuva Bramma, Tenet Arca Plasmor and Tenet Envoy to max? Maybe 15 more forma, and 7 day affinity booster? Maybe even Catalysts for each?

Many good things in the patch, and I understand the AOE changes were probably needed in LOWER level content. However, for steel path, I don't know how fun that will be anymore.
Also, I'm not sure if 4 person group will spawn so much more mobs than solo, so that it offsets the ammo drop situation. If not, then that is a nerf that hurts every player. And running out of ammo is really... not fun. Good thing I have a secondary with automatic ammo regen.

Edited by Dthamilaye
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, mikakor said:

bruh the AoE weapons were hit hard enough. any more and they'll be unusable. is that what you want? 

My bramma was never built for damage it was speed and ammo. now its just speed. to run of out ammo immediately and have none to pick up. theres no ammo. not even for secondaries. i ran out so quickly on an EARTH mission it's unplayable. my favorite weapon is trashed. i loved playing warframe with FRIENDS not because im good at FPS - I'm NOT good at FPS, I feel excluded and like "if you cant aim just quit" well. I packed up my orbiter today. wasted 250 days of my life and so much time and money.... im just... done for now. so discouraged. the archon hurts seemed like fun but after four attempts with various frames and squads and being wiped by the half way point? i cant even think about bringing my best weapon because now its just a paperweight. 

I wish DE would REMOVE the bramma instead of making it TRASH. I would rather have it taken away from me than what it has been turned into. I feel like that about Warframe as a -whole- right now. 

Since I'm not even modded for DAMAGE like most brammas I can't even KILL things in the first place.... I just... can't... this is so depressing...

• Like 8