Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Styanax Inbox Temporarily Disabled [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, TraDigital said:

i mean first psn players were saying they got it an now nintendo players, i belive its just going system to system an pc is gonna be last cause of the player base

Also because you have different "installs" technically being steam epic or just itself

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We are running a script that will provide the Styanax Inbox message to players who have logged in and not received Styanax

Does this mean its fixed or....? i still haven't received this and was wondering what the time frame is we are looking at before we can enjoy the new frame and content

Thank you DE!

After nine years this community never fails,  you still cry at the littlest things.

DE always communicates with us better than any dev I've seen out there. Yes the updates get buggy but they at least communicate with us as they fix it. Patience, they will come through for you like they always do. 

Just now, absolm said:

Does this mean its fixed or....? i still haven't received this and was wondering what the time frame is we are looking at before we can enjoy the new frame and content

Really not sure, people from every system have been saying they got it, haven't got it may just take time a reset

Just now, absolm said:

They're working through each platform and releasing the script as they go, and Meghan said that PC's quite beefy and will take some time to work through. PSN and Switch players got theirs first and even some PC players have reported in getting theirs as well, but it's still quite sporadic.

1 minute ago, absolm said:

most likely fixed, but seems that pc is endgame

1 hour ago, Sonicbullitt said:

One of the really lucky ones eh ? I didn't get Styanax, only the catalysts and forma, once.

I guess, yeah.

I don't really need the forma, but it was a nice double gift.  I only need 35 more to finish off my remaining Kuva/Tenet (and 2 of those are the archguns, so that's simply never happening), and had 21 with about 20 blueprints.  A free 3 forma is great, but I wouldn't complain if DE wanted them back.

I'm mostly glad I didn't get multiple Styanaxes.  Probably DE lets those who got them keep them, but I'd hate it if they try to somehow un-gift them and screw things up.  So the fact that I got one and only one is nice.

Archived