Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Styanax Inbox Temporarily Disabled [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

Assuming you checked in mailbox and didn't get the Styanax, (and OFC don't have it while searching Esc -> Equippment -> Arsenal -> Warframe, and ofc assuming you didn't get rid of it one way or another,) try the following - maybe it will help:

1. try to login again

2. try to do a mission (or even go to the dry doc and be back to the orbitter - it MAY possibly help)

3. check mail again. If still not having it, wait some minutes, say, 15-20 minutes just in case after completing the above actions, (edit: optionally relog again,) then again check your inbox.

(edit: at least after it's officially fixed,)
If it's still not there, consider approaching support or posting on the forum.

I received the notification of the new update and tried it today. When I logged-in, I was greeted by the daily rewards as normal and then got on the ship. After looking in the messages, I found the two rewards that I should have gotten but after searching both on the arsenal and inventory, no Styanax item/warframe/blueprint was found, i clicked on the item (in the message), watched the animation and nothing, I restarted the game, and at least styanax appeared on my inventory, but now the game is saying that I have invalid inventory slots and i can't redeem some inventory because of it, I hope that I didn't lose anything in this bug.

The link below is the image of the error. I couldn't insert the image using "insert image from URL" with this image host, the error says "Your account has some invalid inventory slots. You may not redeem forged weapons in some categories. Please contact support at http://support.warframe.com" in Brazilian Portuguese.

https://ibb.co/6BxztVn

On 2022-09-07 at 12:14 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno,

We have had to temporarily disable the free Styanax Inbox message on all platforms, as we’re seeing reports of players getting multiple messages.

We’ll update this thread once we have reached a resolution and the Inbox returns for those who have not received it yet and all future new logins for the duration of the celebration giveaway.

Thank you

Status Update + Resolution:

We are running a script that will provide the Styanax Inbox message to players who have logged in and not received Styanax and for all first-time logins for the duration of the celebration giveaway. We’ll update this thread once it has been completed on all platforms. 

*Also worth noting that the Inbox will be sent within a few minutes after logging in to do its magic.

Due to the unfortunate downtime experienced today, we’ll be extending the Styanax giveaway duration until Sept 22nd at 11:59 pm ET (extra 24 hours!).

Thank you for being patient with us as we sorted this issue out! We'll continue to monitor this throughout its duration. 

10:40pm ET Status Update:

The script has caught up on all accounts since the Veilbreaker Update launch until now. This script will continually scan for accounts throughout the duration of the celebration giveaway until Sept 22nd at 11:59 pm ET.

It's worth noting that the Inbox will be sent within a few minutes after logging in to do its magic.

We will continue to monitor. Thank you again for sticking this out with us! 

I have a member of my clan that did not get Styanax. He has completed and logged in on update day. Can he set some help? 

Oh yeah i got this too. Contacted support, haven't got an answer yet and everything screwed up.
But for what little i know, the free slot that came with styanax bugged out and was un-given for whatever godforsaken reason. And now you have a glorious -1 slots. Just dump out a warframe you dont use and see if that does the trick.
And if you havent got a warframe to dump, well you're screwed. Wait until support hits you up, shouldn't take more than 30 days.

Not resolved. Neither my wife's account nor mine actually got the warframe after getting the email. Again, we both got the message in the inbox. We did NOT get the warframe added to our inventories.

*update* After relogging twice, the warframe appeared in inventory.

On 2022-09-07 at 1:14 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno,

We have had to temporarily disable the free Styanax Inbox message on all platforms, as we’re seeing reports of players getting multiple messages.

We’ll update this thread once we have reached a resolution and the Inbox returns for those who have not received it yet and all future new logins for the duration of the celebration giveaway.

Thank you!

Status Update + Resolution:

We are running a script that will provide the Styanax Inbox message to players who have logged in and not received Styanax and for all first-time logins for the duration of the celebration giveaway. We’ll update this thread once it has been completed on all platforms. 

*Also worth noting that the Inbox will be sent within a few minutes after logging in to do its magic.

Due to the unfortunate downtime experienced today, we’ll be extending the Styanax giveaway duration until Sept 22nd at 11:59 pm ET (extra 24 hours!).

Thank you for being patient with us as we sorted this issue out! We'll continue to monitor this throughout its duration. 

10:40pm ET Status Update:

The script has caught up on all accounts since the Veilbreaker Update launch until now. This script will continually scan for accounts throughout the duration of the celebration giveaway until Sept 22nd at 11:59 pm ET.

It's worth noting that the Inbox will be sent within a few minutes after logging in to do its magic.

We will continue to monitor. Thank you again for sticking this out with us! 

Hey IDK where to place this so i looked for the most recent post, Styanax buff IDEA, can the armor and shields you strip with his 2 get added to his 1's damage, i think this would add great cycling to his kit along with maybe a range increase to his 2 to smooth it out.

Archived