PSA: Styanax Inbox Temporarily Disabled [RESOLVED]

Same as many others, just posting about not getting it just in case.

EDIT: Oh and if it helps, Styanax doesn't show up in game at all. As in not even as not having it and can buy for platinum in the Arsenal/Choose warframe view.

Edited by SpEEk0

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno,

We have had to temporarily disable the free Styanax Inbox message on all platforms, as we’re seeing reports of players getting multiple messages.

We’ll update this thread once we have reached a resolution and the Inbox returns for those who have not received it yet and all future new logins for the duration of the celebration giveaway.

Thank you!

What a downer, Styanax isn't in the market so buying one to customize, rank up and forma isn't a choice either. Guess it's time to go back to the waiting game.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno,

We have had to temporarily disable the free Styanax Inbox message on all platforms, as we’re seeing reports of players getting multiple messages.

We’ll update this thread once we have reached a resolution and the Inbox returns for those who have not received it yet and all future new logins for the duration of the celebration giveaway.

Thank you!

So I only got Styanax, which is great.  But I got the forma/catalyst/reactor inbox message twice, and looking at my inventories, I'm 99% I received 3/2/2 twice, as I am pretty sure I had 21 forma yesterday and I have 27 today (no idea on my prior reactor/catalyst counts).

• [DE]Megan changed the title to PSA: Styanax Inbox Temporarily Disabled [RESOLVED]
  • [DE]Danielle unpinned and unfeatured this topic