Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Styanax Inbox Temporarily Disabled [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, [DE]Marcus said:

There seems to be an issue with the Styanax Script not giving Styanax - we are working on a fix ASAP

Yeah, haven't gotten it either. Do we need to keep trying, or anyone that has logged in will receive the frame?

2 minutes ago, Poddop said:

Yeah, haven't gotten it either. Do we need to keep trying, or anyone that has logged in will receive the frame?

Don't worry about trying harder! The fix will retroactively apply to anyone who logged in during the time when the inbox wasn't going through. Anyone that's logged in during that time will receive Styanax - if you're having any issues once the Script has been updated please let us know! 

I too had it in my inbox but still when I try to use redeem code I’m still getting invalid code message. You are not alone. However I do want to thank the Dev team for responding to our plights and keeping us updated. Hope it’s is resolved soon.  Patience my fellow Tenno. Thank you

I've received the inbox message, but no Styanax.

Now, it has been a long time since I played, but I'm pretty sure I didn't have 2x level 0 Loki Prime frames, since I got it as a giveaway from at stream quite some time ago.

Is that "extra" Loki Prime frame (which I believe is also equipped with the same items) the Styanax, and something has gotten messed up?

A nice channel moderator Minion135 adviced to login and stay logged in for say, 20 minutes.

Good advice, and I adviced to also try to relog/join a mission and finish it and go back to orbitter if you still hadn't got,
but also once it's supposed to be fixed and isn't yet, I think one who had tried the simple steps above and still didn't get the frame, should better approach support (or write in the forum if so desired)

Noting I had the warframe since the update date myself but encountered people who hadn't got it at times.

Edit to not mislead: The issue wasn't totally successfully fixed, as replies bellow this message show!
like [DE]Dudley said, please let them know if you have an issue still.

7 hours ago, Tommykaira said:

is sytanx still free?

Yes. Styanax is still free.
People SHOULD get it by logging in to the game at least once since Veilbreaker  - until the 22/9. (one day more due to the issue in getting it initially).
But there seems to be an issue and some people didn't get it at login.

DE thinks it's solved but it's seemingly not yet so, according to some posts at page 20 here and the status updates on the issue at page 1.

I hope it will solve for real, soon! and thanks DE for trying to update and fix. (noting I have the frame but some here don't yet despite logging in and checking after the alleged currently last fix.)

Archived