Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Styanax Inbox Temporarily Disabled [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

I have logged in today after a long hiatus cause my brother told me about the new free frame....after multiple log-in/log-outs, doing a mission, and just letting the game run for about an hour (both in background and not in background), I have still yet to recieve the inbox message for Styanax, as well. :/ Was hoping to try it out to try and get back into the game

From the steam discussion page: 

Originally posted by [DE]Zach:
9:29am ET Update: Our script has unintentionally stopped, and we are looking into getting it working again. For those without Styanax please feel free to reach out to our support line, or wait for our Script to come back online! Thanks Tenno.

Okay, now we at least know we can send in a ticket now if we're worried. 

i managed to get it to work with help of people in warframe chat, i entered a relay and went back into the ship and the new warframe showed up in my arsenal

i dont know if this will work for everyone, but i had similar issue of getting the new warframe in the inbox and not showing in game, i was told to enter a relay and get back on my ship. and it worked for me the new warframe showed in my arsenal

I'm not the one to complain normally, but this is driving me a bit crazy. I tried what people did to solve their problem in getting Styanax and none of them worked for me (like going to the relay, stay logged in for more than 20 minutes). Plus, some accounts are getting 2 Styanaxes! This just makes my blood boil.

Update: Got Styanax finally. Thanks DE! I'm sorry for being a bit hot-headed before.

I have been logging in daily to try to trigger this script and so far I've had no success.

I raised a ticket only to have it closed immediately because "the issue has been fixed".  I had to re-open it and ask that they not close it until I actually receive the frame.  This was before [DE]Marcus's latest announcement about the script failure.

I'll admit to some frustration.

Archived