Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Styanax Inbox Temporarily Disabled [RESOLVED]

[DE]Megan

You'll probably want to put in a support ticket.

On 2022-09-12 at 12:09 AM, (PSN)SHAMBLEAU1 said:

Already submitted a help ticket but I don't think anyone is reading them.

All tickets are read by a support representative.  They are likely slammed right now, however, due to the new release and will need some time to get to your ticket.  Please be patient.

Others that have not yet received a Styanax should also put in a support ticket.

So the response to support ticket is just waiting longer and I'd u don't get by end date contact us again.

All this waiting when others already playing with frame just kills all enthusiasm I had. Everyday it's been login, wait, then sadness. It sucks.

Jumping on the wagon here myself.  support ticket just told me to wait till after the release event was over. i dont know if anyone else has posted this but for me Styanax isn't even avalable to be purchased for plat.

i can understand they dont want to give out redeem codes to try to prevent RMT, but this is getting real dang flustertating

21 hours ago, tubgoat said:

I have been logging in daily to try to trigger this script and so far I've had no success.

I raised a ticket only to have it closed immediately because "the issue has been fixed".  I had to re-open it and ask that they not close it until I actually receive the frame.  This was before [DE]Marcus's latest announcement about the script failure.

I'll admit to some frustration.

While I did not receive the inbox mail, I have now received the frame, which is the important thing.  Thanks to [DE]Liane for helping me sort it out; much appreciated!  I kinda wanted to reply to her in the ticket to say thanks, but I was worried it would re-open the ticket.

22 minutes ago, Ryuurik said:

Just logged in. I got message, but not the warframe.

You can TRY things like waiting some minutes (say 15-20), and visit dojo/relay/a mission too and then be back to orbiter, you may logout, then wait some minutes, relog. You can wait just in case some minutes or visit a dojo/relay/a mission again etc.

Maybe any of this could trigger that for you? For me BTW, I think I've got the frame without issues (a single instance of it) shortly after the update and before it was disabled, but allegedly mail itself with a frame in my case, was triggered the update/mail by doing a missions, or by the relog which I needed to do anyway, IIRC. for others it was a relog which solved the issue (also the mail-only issue), or waiting some minutes in game, or waiting some minutes and then relog. For some it was visiting dojo/relay/a mission.
At least one other was allegedly in your position and it was triggered by a relog or a relog + wait or by visiting dojo. Your mileage may vary.

Good luck, whatever you try if any, I hope it helps.

I haven’t received Styanax yet either.

Playing on PS5 and have been logging in multiple times daily and checking inbox. Done all Karl & Archon quests and missions.

Could you at least put it in the Market so we can just buy it?

Edit: Styanax appeared in my inventory today. No email but Thanks DE! 👍

Oh yeah, and I subsumed him as soon as he was lv30 😂

I received the inbox messages but I didn't receive Styanax, reactor, catalyst, or forma after I thought I had claimed the items and deleted the messages. Is it really possible to nuke the items attached the messages and I've just never noticed? I submitted a ticket to DE and they said messages cannot be resent...but here is an official thread dedicated to their effort to re-run the script to send the messages out to players, so I know it's possible. Their response was misleading and unhelpful.

Still seems idiotic that the items delete with the message if that's the case...

Guess I'll just have to farm him like a chump.

6 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

What you see in my inventory is the one I bought in the package. Not the free Styanax unranked I wish to sacrafice to Audrey.

Styanax is not included in the Supporter Pack or Gallantry Collection for purchase. The only way to receive him currently is from the free Inbox. 

Archived