Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

(the new war) Random teleportation at the last archon fight

BadChimera
Message added by [DE]Momaw,

1) The issue is fixed and will be going with the next hotfix.

2) There's basically nothing you can do to avoid the problem, it's an issue with the physics engine rather than anything the player is doing.

3) We don't need more logs/videos, but thanks!

Im at the fight with the last archon and after i destroy the the 3 generators i get teleportet somwhere an the map. By the first time i got teleportet somewhere at the ship where you fight with Erra. By the second try i got teleport in the space and i suddenly got my archwing but i couldnt fly away from where i was. Even my Railjack got marked on the HUD. At both times i had to close the game and restart the game.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb BadChimera:

Im at the fight with the last archon and after i destroy the the 3 generators i get teleportet somwhere an the map. By the first time i got teleportet somewhere at the ship where you fight with Erra. By the second try i got teleport in the space and i suddenly got my archwing but i couldnt fly away from where i was. Even my Railjack got marked on the HUD. At both times i had to close the game and restart the game.

What am i supposed to do or is this normal?

7 hours ago, nikepolska122 said:

Same issue right now. I tried 3 times do this mission and everytime i'm still stuck in space with my archwing.  I was trying different combinations with destroying the towers and still nothing. The worst thing is that we can do nothing about it until it is fixed ;/ 

There are screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/j2v2WLv

Unstuck don't work.

I'm adding video here : 

And I created ticket to support  :/ 
But good thing is that Mobile APP on phones work so if you have forma or anything to create just do it with mobile app :P

2 hours ago, nikepolska122 said:

I'm adding video here : 

And I created ticket to support  :/ 
But good thing is that Mobile APP on phones work so if you have forma or anything to create just do it with mobile app :P

Hi - can you let me know if you get a response from support?

28 minutes ago, (XBOX)Sure Shot 10101 said:

Anyone known how long it usually takes for a response to a ticket mine has been open for like 14 hours and how did they break one mission this badly 

I think that I saw information about longer response time due to "big updates" or something like that. To be honest I think fix will come up maybe tommorow or more.

on Xbox but have the same problem. when on Last Archon ,I can destroy the power generators and then it transfers me into my warfare, its on the arching and outside the ship with no way to move. I have repeated several times but every time it transfers me to my war frame same thing happens. cant transfer to warframe prior and this is all because of a bug that the first time i fought the Last Archon he disappeared from the map when he had gotten it to 1/3 health and spent 15 minutes hunting it on the map.

Kind of a game breaking bug because it will start with Follow Erra and then when it comes to fighting the final archon as stated above. tried Unstuck still remain in the archwing outside the ship. Every time i Reload the game it starts at the mission and bugs out. complete game break. cant go backward in story cant go forwards in story cant leave story.

Archived