General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

kahl quest bug

(NSW)KinkakuTenno

during veilbreaker i ended up getting stuck for a long time because rogg needs to blow up a wall amongst other things. the bug is in the command menu. i switched my buttons Y and A so melee is y and context is A. took me a long time till i figured out that i had to switch to default controls. if youre not using default controls the menu just breaks and doesnt do anything. there were other buttons i have changed and had to finally give up and just hit the " reset to defaults" on the controller in order to do a lot of things.  at first i would just change the single button and change it back once the tast was done. in the end that failed

Edited by (NSW)KinkakuTenno
  • Like 3

I am also having the same issue with the Kahl mission. The give command does not work. I am on the default settings and still nothing. So I am stuck and not sure what else to do. Needs to be fixed. I have simply followed the mission instructions and cannot go any further than the wall that needs to be destroyed by Rugg-147.

• Like 1

Can confirm I'm having the same bug - the command menu with Kahl is broken. The "Regroup" command seems to work (Rogg will move to where you're standing), but giving orders like blowing up the wall doesn't work.

EDIT: Okay, so this seems to work for clearing out this bug - pausing the game and resetting my controls to default, and then putting it all back the way I want it, except for context action and melee attack.

Edited by (NSW)HedEmpTy
Found something that helps

On 2022-09-07 at 6:34 PM, (NSW)GHSTRider said:

I am also having the same issue with the Kahl mission. The give command does not work. I am on the default settings and still nothing. So I am stuck and not sure what else to do. Needs to be fixed. I have simply followed the mission instructions and cannot go any further than the wall that needs to be destroyed by Rugg-147.

23 minutes ago, (PSN)brokenfist900 said:

What are you trying to say??? Somehow calling me out or something??? Was I talking to that person specifically? No, or I'd have quoted that post. I didn't get that version of the bug, and I shared what worked for me, in case it works for other people.

Also, tonight's hotfix supposedly fixed it.

12 hours ago, (NSW)HedEmpTy said:

What are you trying to say??? Somehow calling me out or something??? Was I talking to that person specifically? No, or I'd have quoted that post. I didn't get that version of the bug, and I shared what worked for me, in case it works for other people.

Dude chill, he was just quoting you exact words because that happens in his case as well but he didn't feel like typing 😅