Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.1

[DE]Danielle

"Added decay on scaling of Boreal’s invulnerability. 

Added Overguard protection on Boreal’s AoE attack. 

Both of these are to address the Archons sometimes taking exorbitant amounts of damage".

Can anyone help explain this to statements to me?

1 minute ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you have rebound your Jump key, you need to use 'Spacebar' no matter what your keybind is while we look into a fix. 

My space bar is the jump key. There is a bug. I am not the only one suffering from it.  A bug report has been submitted, but no one has confirmed there is a problem.

@[DE]DanielleReposting again because its a really big issue and non intentional game break

a massive problem with Eidolons, specifically with the Propa scaffold, in the eidolon phase where after you put in your shard and the Eidolon starts coming out of the water, we used to spam our propas into the ground next to the spawn so we can get the Eidolon out of the water faster, now after the update, it seems that the AOE change to them not being able to hit headshots anymore affected how propa works on Eidolons, Would be nice if we got any feedback on this

Thanks for the fixes and thank you removing the transference cooldown!! I disagree with the nerfs to ammo as it just encourages more pad spamming, although that's only my first impression of it so my opinion is still subject to change. The biggest thing I have to complain about now is Void Dash still not being reintroduced. It was objectively better than Void Sling and didn't deserve to be removed. Eidolon hunting now only uses Void Sling to proc the sling strength buff from Madurai, and nothing else. General use of it in missions is discouraged and often times significantly slower than just bullet jumping with a normal frame not having been modded for bullet jump/parkour velocity. For this reason, I and many others ask that Void Dash be reintroduced as a toggle in the settings menu or elsewhere, Void Sling doesn't have to be removed but we would like our operator movement back. This and other issues with the AoZ update were addressed in a post by Magnus, which I will link here and encourage everyone seeing this to read.

27 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Any reason why Styanax isn't in the market either? I wanted to play with the new frame, but got no inbox and can't even buy one to customize, master and forma while waiting for the free one which could be nice to subsume once the message issue is fixed.

Once upon a time, roughly 4-5 years ago, the patch that added the Exploiter Orb fight happened which drops the newest warframe, Hildyrn, but the Exploiter Orb fight wasn't released immediately, I think it needed another week of cooking, BUT Hildyrn was added to the market for a few hours; the massive outcry when a warframe that couldn't be obtained the free way was a loud ocean of anger, DE was called money hungry, Hildyrn was a "pay-to-play" frame, and quickly she was removed from the market until the free way to gain her was added. That's why.

I don't think Sty will be added into the market until next week, when the free way to gain him is added. Though, this is a special case, since everyone that logs in gains Sty.

26 minutes ago, nkarchaic said:

Great update overall! 

Only thing I've noticed is that my operator/drifer's suit energy defaults to light blue/green regardless of what I change it to. Please change it back to normal!

Same for me.

Operator energy is set to default for some reason but I´m sure they noticed.

Also something that I noticed while running solo archon hunt... not sure if that part is relevant but just saying...

Fetch doesn´t seem to work, the vacuum part. I was using a panzer of course and after it died a few times it just stopped vacuuming energy and mods completely. It´s a pretty well known bug that a panzer can bug out so that your equipped enemy radar doesn´t work anymore or that it dies due to a weird bug with tek assault and the panzer immortality but this is something else because vacuum is so so much more important.

2 minutes ago, mikakor said:

that sounds like a pretty #*!%ing dumb statement no?  i mean, boohoo, people are gonna have to wait ONE WEEK for their frames... what's the big deal? 

the big deal was, actually IS that it'd set a precedent. now it'll be a 1 week early access for paying customers what's next a month, a year, never? see the slippery slope there? glad DE didn't go down that path.

Just now, GigabearPRIME said:

I can't be the only one who unbound CAPTURA key at some point and spent 15 minutes trying to figure out how to command my squad during the Veilbreaker quest because the keybind menu doesn't mention anywhere that bind is also for the command function.

Yes and no. I use a controller and it told me to use D-pad Up and well, it didnt work at all. I had to lean over and use my keyboard each time. Not the end of the world, but it did sour the quest for me a bit.

21 minutes ago, Motodog242 said:

Once upon a time, roughly 4-5 years ago, the patch that added the Exploiter Orb fight happened which drops the newest warframe, Hildyrn, but the Exploiter Orb fight wasn't released immediately, I think it needed another week of cooking, BUT Hildyrn was added to the market for a few hours; the massive outcry when a warframe that couldn't be obtained the free way was a loud ocean of anger, DE was called money hungry, Hildyrn was a "pay-to-play" frame, and quickly she was removed from the market until the free way to gain her was added. That's why.

I don't think Sty will be added into the market until next week, when the free way to gain him is added. Though, this is a special case, since everyone that logs in gains Sty.

One could argue that Styanax is currently a "be on the right time and place to play" since just a handful of people got it for free (saw one in the archon hunt) while everyone else is locked out of plsying with it until DE reenables the inbox giveaway already, which will take an unknown amount of time.

6 minutes ago, _Akasha said:

Yes and no. I use a controller and it told me to use D-pad Up and well, it didnt work at all. I had to lean over and use my keyboard each time. Not the end of the world, but it did sour the quest for me a bit.

The guide for the quest I ended up finding did mention to press "up" and I was able to figure out what the bind was from that at least. On PC here.

3 minutes ago, Sarlight_808 said:

SHEDU AND BUBONICO ARE RUINED

Yeah that change to those kinds of weapons was super super super unnecessary. These weapons cannot "run out of ammo" and the idea behind that change was not to have MORE downtime between shots. They missed the mark on that. Here is to hoping it gets scaled back at least 50%.

Archived