Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.1

[DE]Danielle

25 minutes ago, mikakor said:

that sounds like a pretty #*!%ing dumb statement no?  i mean, boohoo, people are gonna have to wait ONE WEEK for their frames... what's the big deal? 

Buddy, I'm just answering the question. Sorry it was an offensive topic to you, but I don't know you, lol. I have zero issue waiting for Sty, just like I had no issue waiting for Hildyrn, as well as had zero issue with Hildyrn being in the market before she could be farmed.

I hope you don't go off on all people who answer questions, lol.

I find it funny that a lot of smart guys got the archon mods via transmutation in less than 20 transmutations.
just because of the content of the next week they will remove transmutation from these mods.

the world of the smart ones same. some if give well with this ''bug'' and others suffer for waiting to drop this mod's next week. lamentable .

:clap:

8 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

One could argue that Styanax is currently a "be on the right time and place to play" since just a handful of people got it for free (saw one in the archon hunt) while everyone else is locked out of plsying with it until DE reenables the inbox giveaway already, which will take an unknown amount of time.

It probably will be fixed tomorrow, but if they put him in the market, I'd have zero issue, just a bunch of players that didn't get him already would have a giant issue with it, probably. 

3 minutes ago, mikakor said:

ho i wasn't being rude toward you. i was genuinely asking why would people call it a pay to play scheme. sorry if it came out as me S#&$ting on you. 

Meh, it's fine. It was called that since there was no possible way to gain Hildyrn the free way until the Exploiter Orb fight was released, but they allowed her to be gained by market purchase, tons of players didn't like it, and they haven't had warframes purchasable before being able to gain by the grinding free way since. It's just by principle now, but honestly, someone will always have a problem with whatever decision DE makes.

My game is currently freezing. It did it once after completing veilbreaker and now whenever I log in. I cannot even play the game normally because it freezes as soon as I log in. It looks to be related to the drifter's camp, mabe being forced into it because I was using the regular orbiter beforehand.

x-posting for maximum visibility:

Known issue:

• Inability to maneuver Kahl with his jetpack.
    • We do have a workaround in the meantime while we resolve. Both "Jump" AND "Move Up" must be rebound under Controls once you switch to jetpack mode. "Move Up" is what the jetpack uses to get off the ground.

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Known issue:

• We do have a workaround in the meantime while we resolve. Both "Jump" AND "Move Up" must be rebound under Controls once you switch to jetpack mode. "Move Up" is what the jetpack uses to get off the ground.

Wow. I had no trouble with the jump pack.

Maybe it was due to being the first players to update, but that segment was fun as hell. Loved how that mission had me on the edge of my seat the whole time, too.

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Known issue:

Any status on the broken right click menu?

Currently the ability to send a clan invite to those that have requested one (so they aren't in the recent players list) is still currently broken.

Only option available currently is Invite and Ignore. List itself is scaled too high as well.

Why does the Corinth alt-fire now consume 3 ammo instead of 1, it's not even that good except to clear a couple of trash mobs, anything above lvl 80 barely gets tickled by it, and now it drains more than half of my magazine which is shared with my primary fire and that I have to reload one by one... it already wasn't very worth using it most of the time, now it's actively detrimental.

Please revert this, or fix if it's an unintended bug, as I have not seen this documented in the changes at all.

Please stop forcing veteran players to quit. You don't want my support. I purchase the packs, and prime accesses and have played nearly 5000 hours. Just separate high mr players from low mr players so new players don't have to deal with endgame builds. Problem solved. No horrific changes that make me go play something else and put money elsewhere. 

2 hours ago, KanariaFolf said:

Thanks for the fixes and thank you removing the transference cooldown!!. The biggest thing I have to complain about now is Void Dash still not being reintroduced. It was objectively better than Void Sling and didn't deserve to be removed. Eidolon hunting now only uses Void Sling to proc the sling strength buff from Madurai, and nothing else. General use of it in missions is discouraged and often times significantly slower than just bullet jumping with a normal frame not having been modded for bullet jump/parkour velocity. For this reason, I and many others ask that Void Dash be reintroduced as a toggle in the settings menu or elsewhere, Void Sling doesn't have to be removed but we would like our operator movement back. This and other issues with the AoZ update were addressed in a post by Magnus, which I will link here and encourage everyone seeing this to read.

the only important thing they need to add 

What is with the sudden addition of a random glowing ball over the kneel spot in the orbiter quarters? And actually can the kneel spot itself just be removed? Having that whole space be blocked off by the kneel spot just kinda hurts your ability to use the space for larger decorations. Or at the very least have it be toggleable in the room options console (along with the spoilers podium right as you walk in the door)

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Known issue:

Is this affecting gamepad users only?

Because I was able to maneuver just fine.

Archived