Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.1

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, Sarlight_808 said:

SHEDU AND BUBONICO ARE RUINED

its funny that Shedu being worse one got bigger nerf

overall some hamfisted changes crippling the weapons that were already weak and underused and needed buffs

meanwhile Zarr is still facerolling everything and has no ammo issues

Mesa's melee has been completely breaking in missions (even before veilbreaker update), if that could be changed that would be awesome. I'm pretty sure the bug is linked to her 4 ability.

Additionally, I love the Excalibur changes and he's much more viable now in higher level missions, however, the issue with Transference and Excalibur Umbra have gone on so long that I don't know if I can even try playing him still. If that could be fixed that would be amazing. Baruuk's 4 still has issues that are over a year old too. I love the new changes, but can't help but feel stifled by bugs that are super old and ruin the experience a bit.

5 hours ago, Ryuoo89 said:

"Added decay on scaling of Boreal’s invulnerability. 

Added Overguard protection on Boreal’s AoE attack. 

Both of these are to address the Archons sometimes taking exorbitant amounts of damage".

Can anyone help explain this to statements to me?

Basically it boils down to "Go make a hole in a hydroelectric dam with a plastic spoon."

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

x-posting for maximum visibility:

Known issue:

• Inability to maneuver Kahl with his jetpack.
    • We do have a workaround in the meantime while we resolve. Both "Jump" AND "Move Up" must be rebound under Controls once you switch to jetpack mode. "Move Up" is what the jetpack uses to get off the ground.

Thankyou Megan. That has done the trick. I do not know why those commands were not revealed in game, but it works.

4 hours ago, LazyPrimed said:

Did you guys check with kitgun arcane? Now the Arcane Pax Charge is just bad and not of use since reloading is faster than waiting for it charge.

You'll have to be more specific on the exact gun configuration, I switched to pax charge in this update on both gaze and rattleguts secondaries and they seem fine, just like before.

It is amazing how you nerf all the end-game items and weapons and try to make the game balanced but you end up screwing everything else in exchange. The Merciless nerf was such a bad joke you guys took seriously, now all weapons that actually worked with it are now close to being useless, the ammo drop changes are pathetic, and you're trying to sweep all of this under the rug with your "50th warframe yaaaayy woooow amazing" type of mentality. Take an actual look at the current state of the game before you decide to mess everything up and kill all the fun this game offered. Good job DE, for making the game obsolete. That's exactly what we asked for, surely............

Ayo Merrcenary, I think you don't actually know how to play the game and just complain about X and Y because they know how to actually use that Warframe. Why you want energy nerf you dingus?  Because of people like you, that uselessly complained about AoE weapons (because they don't want to get one or whatever apparently) in the public games that killed everything everywhere. Dude that's why those weapons exist, you can't just simply nerf them to the point of making them obsolete and can't be used anymore. Delete the weapon from the game if you're a dev and you dont like how every player, especially steel path players, use it to do the content, IT IS BECAUSE IT'S VIABLE AND EFFICIENT, as i said in a previous post I want to see Rebecca do steel path survival without AoE and with a Paris Prime, cause apparently that is how you are forced to play. I find it very boring to do normal survival missions because the enemies barely spawn whereas in steel path they spawn like crazy and pack a punch, you cant, OBVIOUSLY go with single-target weapons....duh

First of all thank you for this great update and the hotfix.

After Reb announced the Veilbreaker update, I downloaded it right away and got everything. I had luck. It is sad that many Tennos couldn’t get Sty, but it will be fixed just need patience.

There are a lot of changes in this update. The quest was cool. Styenex is good, but needs some fine tuning. Sometimes a bit buggy. I enjoyed the Archon hunt. One change is a mistake. The ammo rework. I know DE wanted to nerf the AOE meta. I can understand that. After the update it is still good, not complaining. In SP I use single target weapons anyway. But the ammo rework has a huge impact not only the AOE guns. During the Archon fight I used Tenet Flux and Laetum and both went out of ammo, which never happened before. So DE, please reconsider the ammo rework and don’t punish single target guns. Not to mention the Merciless nerf. Painful. It wasn’t mentioned before at all. And the guns with ammo regen? I don’t understand this nerf at all.

There was a Melee nerf and gun buff with weapon arcanes and galvanized mods to make guns powerful and to use more of them. It worked. I hated smashing my ‘E’ key. And now? With this change ppl go back to use more Melee and smash ‘E’ again endlessly.

The steel path fissures are a nice addition, but they will not do what you expect them to do: players will still spam Lith captures/exterminates with gauss/titania/volt and AoE weapons, simply because it takes less time to crack a relic than doing that in the steel path version of it.

If you really want players to play more strategically, start rewarding efficiency and give value to player's time.

I will still go into low level Lith/Meso/Neo captures/exterminates and speedrun them with my frame and melee to crack relics fast, and swap to SP fissures whenever I want to run endless ones.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Milinko:

Why does the armor strip change work with everything but Mags Polarize?

Because DE does not use their test servers and do not test anything. At all. They rather put some stuff into the game ruin the whole game and then they are also HAPPY about it and act in stream as if they actually did something good. That's why.

Volatile Quick Return makes the AoE of Glaive class weapons do Line of Sight check. Does not happen with the normal mods that affects bounces (Rebound and Quick Return)! 

Such a change was not listed and I bet many people would like an explanation or a fix!

Also Narmer enemies can shoot at you and defense objectives while looking the completely opposite direction, they literally shoot trough their arms and bodies while staring at walls.... I understand they have to be challenging and have to have a "hive mind" of sorts, but a sole enemy on the map shooting from it's back is kinda bs. We all know how guns work, and i have not seen a gun that can selectively shoot 90 degrees to the left or right.

so ummmm... not sure if this happened this update or earlier... but I just noticed today that I can go straight into throwing Glaives now...

go straight from shooting into hold E instead of needing to use a normal melee attack to get the Glaive on and then be able to throw.

Archived