Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe cloud gaming

(XBOX)LeviDerp

Question

Warframe has become one of the games I love the most compared to others from the past including the current ones I play (my console broke earlier this year - xbox one). I couldn't play the game anymore and I miss it and the community a lot, I signed the gamepass for pc and had access to a range of games but nothing that caught my attention like Warframe did, is there any possibility of the game being part of the gamepass in the future?

4 answers to this question

I might have missed something but, Warframe is free - you can just download it and start playing with no purchase on PC just like you did with the Xbox.

There currently is no cross-play though so you will start from the beginning. Cross play is something that the devs are currently working on and will be testing later this year.

18 hours ago, Digressive said:

I might have missed something but, Warframe is free - you can just download it and start playing with no purchase on PC just like you did with the Xbox.

There currently is no cross-play though so you will start from the beginning. Cross play is something that the devs are currently working on and will be testing later this year.

My computer unfortunately doesn't support the game and my entire progress is on my xbox account, but thanks for the reply.

18 hours ago, ToxicChimpGaming said:

the best thing you can do if you want to keep your progress is to wait for cross save which seemingly coming soon and start on the new platform of choice with the old account

Thinking about doing that, next year I start working I'll try to buy a new console... until then I hope there are many updates for me to be surprised :D

Archived