Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invasion mission rewards missing after update

(PSN)KiLLaNewb4FuN

After updating today my invasion missions show no progress towards potential rewards. I had 4 detonite injectors in my inventory. I completed 3 invasion missions 3 stages each for 3 injectors each to receive a total of 9. When i logged in and checked my invasion progress non of the missions i cleared are displayed but i never received my invasion rewards. I know inbox is currently disabled because of the styanax duplication but this may be unrelated to that and is a major issue you will want to look into. With love Madman_4fun.

Yea, I got the very same problem here. I completed  all the 3/3 siding with Grineer to get the Twin Vipers Wraith Link, and then 2X 3Fieldron rewards from siding w Corpus on other nodes on Jupiter, but no rewards because the update refreshed the invasions... Damnit! I've been trying to obtain the Link for 6months now, ever since I started the game becasu the Twin Vipers are my fav douple machine pistols in the game.  I already got the 2 other parts and the Wraith version blueprint, and now that I coud've finally build the Twin Vipers Wraith - no... ( the Twin Vipers Wraith Link weapon part was from Sedna/Ceres invasion or Jupiter. Would you kindly fix this error, @DE

Archived