Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

styanax Axios Javelin (1st ability) aim/targeting needs work

Ocerkin

so after spending time with syanax i came to a conclusion, he is a fun frame, with a lot of potential, but his 1 right now is terrible, and i am going to explain why

you need to aim it FAR to precisely to get the impale pull to successfully activate, if you dont dead center the enemy hitbox, welp, you just wasted your energy for some meh damage, try again

its rough to reliably use the ability when you are playing in such a fast paced game, and i think it needs to be loosened up a bit so we dont have to be SO precise when you use it, until then it feels like an easy replacement slot choice on his loadout

4 hours ago, quxier said:

I don't have much problems with 1st. Maybe it's "solo thing"?

In my runs, the bugginess of his 1 definitely seems related to being a client / ping. While I've had no problems on solo or as a host, the vortex / the homing becomes wonky once you are a client.

Its tide to client/ping, playing alone works just fine. Playing with other players depending on the ping can work okay (like 1ms to 90ms) or to the point were you need keep spamming the first ability ( like 100ms or beyond). Whoever is the client side/Host will work just fine but for other players it might work fine or not. 

Archived