Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Boss Blueprints Issue

(PSN)CobaltArchangel

the RNG of the blueprints is not the same i.e. helm may be 5%, chassis 55%, and system 40%. Also the game may be random but random  is reffered to the theoretical probability of what might happen and doesn't always turn out to be true. Lucky you that they fixed the RNG from the past because the randomization was atrocious.

Does anyone else have trouble collecting certain boss blueprints? i.e. Rhino Helmet off of Jackal and Seer Barrel and Receiver from Vor

Yes i've done some boss missions a ridiculous amount of times for blueprints. I think Mag was the worst. But it's very gratifying once you finally get that last blueprint. Frustrating until then. You get much needed resources and credits while doing it though. And whenever they fix the bug that won't let you sell stuff that you have more than one of, you can sell all the extra blueprints for credits.

I'm currently building Rhino, Mag, Ember and Volt. Need one more Trinity part which i'll probably have before those are done. Know that you guys will be waiting 12 hours per part and then 3 days (72 hours) for the warframe unless you rush with platinum.

Edited by (PS4)Chaos__Shadow

I have a slightly different issue. I have 2 rhino helmet blueprints. One is in process of building. When I attempt to sell the second one it lets me use r1 and r2 to adjust amount to sell. So at either one or two it will now allow me to click the okay button to confirm the sale.

I have a slightly different issue. I have 2 rhino helmet blueprints. One is in process of building. When I attempt to sell the second one it lets me use r1 and r2 to adjust amount to sell. So at either one or two it will now allow me to click the okay button to confirm the sale.

This is a known bug. Can't currently sell an item you have more than one of. Hoping it will be addressed in the next update.

Edited by (PS4)Chaos__Shadow

Does anyone else have trouble collecting certain boss blueprints? i.e. Rhino Helmet off of Jackal and Seer Barrel and Receiver from Vor

It's just the percent and frequency of the drops. Some are more rare than others...For instance....I have like 15ish Seer barrels and have gotten the plan about 10 times, but only the once have I gotten the receiver.  Oh and Helms tend to have lower drop rates than the other parts from what I've noticed.