The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for some tips on Equilibrium and Synth Fiber combo

leachPrime

Question

After farming another protea, I decided to subsume her and use dispensary on a lot of energy hungry frames. But I was thinking Equilibrium and Synth Fiber combo to get the most out of this ability. But the problem is, in steel path missions, my companion die too quickly. 

I have now got Panzer but synth fiber doesn't work in it's larva state. So I need some tips to consistently using synth fiber especially on Khora.

5 answers to this question

If you're specifically asking about Khora, give Venari a little bit of shields for some shield gating and make sure she has Pack Leader and all of the other survival stuff. Then make sure to mix in a little bit of melee into your gameplay just as a habit so you get some regular healing for her so you can heal each other. Venari can then hold Synth Fiber for you and if she ever dies you just have to wait 45 seconds for her to come back on her own. As long as you have some efficiency you should still have plenty of energy to last while Venari is respawning, so you can just sit back and chill for a bit before moving on. You can also prevent Venari from getting killed by staying aggressive and killing everything before she can wander off on her own. And you could probably bring a second Synth Fiber on another companion so one of them is more likely to always be up, but I don't know how two copies interact together.

And with the new Amber Archon Shards, you could use a few of them for the Health Orb effectiveness buff and essentially turn all of the Health orbs you find into Dispensary's Empowered Health Orbs. Then you wouldn't need Dispensary to begin with and could replace it with either the base Venari ability for instant respawns or with something else. You'd need a way to reliably generate Health Orbs, and there's a Parazon mod that guarantees a drop that you could make use of at higher levels where you actually have time to Parazon things. This wouldn't be as reliable as Dispensary but there'd never be any downtime with Venari. I dunno, still working this one through.

For frames that aren't Khora, I've found that my Moa is surprisingly tanky when using its Overshield ability. I still have to revive it sometimes, but as long as I can get back to it within the minute-long bleedout I'm fine. I want to say that Synth Fiber continues to work even in bleedout, but you'd want to double-check that.

On 2022-09-08 at 11:22 PM, PublikDomain said:

If you're specifically asking about Khora, give Venari a little bit of shields for some shield gating and make sure she has Pack Leader and all of the other survival stuff. Then make sure to mix in a little bit of melee into your gameplay just as a habit so you get some regular healing for her so you can heal each other. Venari can then hold Synth Fiber for you and if she ever dies you just have to wait 45 seconds for her to come back on her own. As long as you have some efficiency you should still have plenty of energy to last while Venari is respawning, so you can just sit back and chill for a bit before moving on. You can also prevent Venari from getting killed by staying aggressive and killing everything before she can wander off on her own. And you could probably bring a second Synth Fiber on another companion so one of them is more likely to always be up, but I don't know how two copies interact together.

And with the new Amber Archon Shards, you could use a few of them for the Health Orb effectiveness buff and essentially turn all of the Health orbs you find into Dispensary's Empowered Health Orbs. Then you wouldn't need Dispensary to begin with and could replace it with either the base Venari ability for instant respawns or with something else. You'd need a way to reliably generate Health Orbs, and there's a Parazon mod that guarantees a drop that you could make use of at higher levels where you actually have time to Parazon things. This wouldn't be as reliable as Dispensary but there'd never be any downtime with Venari. I dunno, still working this one through.

For frames that aren't Khora, I've found that my Moa is surprisingly tanky when using its Overshield ability. I still have to revive it sometimes, but as long as I can get back to it within the minute-long bleedout I'm fine. I want to say that Synth Fiber continues to work even in bleedout, but you'd want to double-check that.

Thanks for the tips. I will consider them all.

Archived