Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After u32, I'm wondering how the developers want us to play the game?

GR_G11

I think it's clear that WARFRAME IS A PVE GAME ( or at least the part which those nerfs works are all PVE parts), and a PVE game, which requires to farm for a long time, shouldn't have these strict balance. Many players play game just for fun ,and we play warframe because it was fun for us players.

The developers put millions of enemies in a mission, but all the AOE weapons and warframes with AOE skills are ruined  just because the reason (which has already ruined Blizzard):They have a higher pickrate than our suppose, and there are sth ( which is absolutely unusable and needs totally remake )with very low pickrate, so we'll keep nerfing the  popular one untill it's totally unusable ( it's already happened more than once), and give the unusable one a little bit remake ( and this one will also be nerf after it become popular)

so how can I clear the mission?

The developers use cheatcode while streaming cuz they don't even know how to fight in  a lv50~lv100 kuvalich mission without cheating , and how can I fight against a lv150 iron path mission with no developers' cheatcode and a whole armory of nerfed weapons & warframes?

Gerade eben schrieb GR_G11:

Many players play game just for fun ,

Everyone plays the game for fun. If you ever find yourself following a line of thought that starts with the assumption that other people aren't playing a video game for fun, take a step back and rethink, because you'll inevitably be wrong wherever you arrive at.

They want you to play the game by playing the game.

Instead of using Wukong to solo a mission for you or aiming an AOE weapon into the general vicinity of red markers on your map they want you to engage with the enemies and obstacles they put into missions.

Anyone who thinks AOE is unusable or has no idea how to clear missions now just proves that they relied on the game playing itself for them. There are options, especially AOE ones, that are just as powerful as before. And AOE weapons themselves aren't that much difference in performance if you bother to aim for the herculean task of taking two entire AOE weapons into a mission and switch between them as ammo runs dry on one.

3分钟前 , trst 说:

They want you to play the game by playing the game.

I'm wondering why those developers think I'm not playing the game when I choose to standing at the top and shooting around instead of jumping around for a little ammo?

I have to say that I'm the player, not the one who played by the game!

3分钟前 , taiiat 说:

with just Melee i guess, but that's strange considering there's a lot of parts of the game where Melee is either very ineffective or totally unusable.

they ruined melee 2 years ago and force us to use guns ,and they ruined guns now, guess it's just another beginning:(

As I wrote in another thread, this update is giving me very strong "Did I just get scammed?" vibes.  It seems like the devs greatly buffed all guns a year ago to increase their usage rate, but now that every one invested their resources in them, decided to nerf the guns and...  What?  Get us to invest in melee weapons again?

Now, I am lucky enough to be at the end of the game and have enough resources to spare, but it must suck for players who are still halfway through the game who now have to farm up resources to build a new set of equipment because everything they relied on has been nerfed to the ground.

And before anyone sings praises about the headshot multiplier buff, yes, I know.  We talked about that in the other thread.  But this is a horde shooter.  I would love to see any would-be marksmen out there out killing melee players or even folks who still stick with AOEs.  If precision headshots is a meaningful playstyle for this game, then sniper rifles would not be relegated to Eidolon Hunts only.

32 minutes ago, GR_G11 said:

The developers use cheatcode while streaming cuz they don't even know how to fight in  a lv50~lv100 kuvalich mission without cheating , and how can I fight against a lv150 iron path mission with no developers' cheatcode and a whole armory of nerfed weapons & warframes?

Just did all three Archon missions with my Latron Prime... I'm sure you will not die if you rethink your strategy, builds or simply walk around looking for ammo. Or better yet, use your 3 weapons instead of one.

19 minutes ago, GR_G11 said:

I'm wondering why those developers think I'm not playing the game when I choose to standing at the top and shooting around instead of jumping around for a little ammo?

have you ever pondered that mayhaps, they don't want you to be stationary? they've added "advanced movement", made it so excal isn't the only character who can jump high, made movement as easy as possible. 

I think your approach is against the game as it has been for several years at this point, just because you cant AFK in a corner with a rocket doesn't mean that the game's gotten harder, it's gotten a tiny bit more balanced.

I mean, I managed to get through the missions with the nerfed weapons, so I'm sure you can too. 

Just now, (XBOX)SwiftBMF said:

No you didnt,not on your own you didnt & if you wernt you got carried.

Im calling you a liar.

And depending on build + arcanes and buffs its pretty possible, specially if you got a frame to reduce defences on the regular enemies too, now if they said they did it with mk1 braton or stugg I'd be questioning it XD

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)SwiftBMF said:

Im calling you a liar.

Players exist that don't play the game with a Zarr, Bramma or "Insert Meta Weapon here" and have fun and are also successful. 

Some players actually play warframe vs "play" Warframe while they make a sandwich and do the dishes in the other room.

I mean in answer to the question posed in the subject, I think they want people to be able to enjoy the game and actually play. Since I'm pretty far in, if I play with anyone who isnt at the point I'm in I have to literally stop myself from shooting or I kill everything and they basically get a jumping simulator.

Even with the nerfed guns, outside of the higher level steel path, I jus kinda have to be in the vicinity of most enemies and they die without me even really noticing there were there XD

37 minutes ago, GR_G11 said:

I have to say that I'm the player, not the one who played by the game!

Because the movement system exists for a reason and this isn't a tower defense game.

31 minutes ago, GR_G11 said:

they ruined melee 2 years ago and force us to use guns ,and they ruined guns now, guess it's just another beginning:(

And that you're one of the people who believe the melee nerfs ruined melee proves that you don't actually play the game. The only thing "ruined" was spin builds while everything else with melee remained exactly as efficient as before. And melee is still the easiest way to access level cap content.

11 minutes ago, (XBOX)SwiftBMF said:

Im calling you a liar.

Huh... Yes I did. Solo. With my Rhino without using Roar.

Latron Prime is a really good weapon. Already super high crit damage, high crit chance, high status chance and high damage. Its been my go to weapon for nearly 8 years.

Mine is juiced up to the max. God riven, arcane, double tap, galvanized mods... It simply deletes anything it hits, specialy on headshot. The more it hits, more damage it deals.

And can deal a lot of damage to the Archon, being slow helps to go against the adaptive damage.

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)SwiftBMF said:

Im calling you a liar.

How will you ever know what is possible if you never try anything new and not on YouTube? Obsessive experimentation is how you evolve in anything you do, including games.

49 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

Millions of enemies drop half a million ammo

they don't anymore, infact, Ammo got nerfed for everything! AoE Weapons just got nerfed the most.

25 minutes ago, (XBOX)SwiftBMF said:

Im calling you a liar.

it's possible, remember, Special DR means that Gear that's configured weaker is technically better.
you can make your own Gear better for Special DR Enemies if you configure it to be weaker.

just Special DR breaking most of the Game Mechanics like usual, nothing out of the ordinary.

Archived