Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe is getting review-bombed, with thousands of negative reviews closing in on "overwhelmingly negative"

Kaiga

I'm getting rid of my cheeky comment and saying something else after taking a look and translating a few of the reviews

I wish any one who casually wishes death and rape to the devs a full chested "Eat Sh*t Forever". What a privileged life they must lead. When a #*!%ing video game change causes your fragile mind to break and unleash the worst vitriol and hate you can imagine.

I hope you never experience any sort of joy for the rest of your life and only find frustration.

And no, this is not aimed towards people who aren't happy with the update or are vocal with their issues with it. That's understandable and fine. This is to those No Life Capitol "G" Gamers that have nothing going for them in their lives and only harbor hate and mediocrity.

A lot of that was Chinese players. Seems that most were just that upset over the Wukong nerf. Which, IIRC, had a usage closer to 40% for those players relative to our 10%.

But yeah this isn't unexpected. A lot of children throwing a tantrum that their shiny toys received a slight scuff. If any of them actually tried out the changes and tried to play the way DE intends now (actually using more than one weapon in an entire mission) they'd see that AOE as a playstyle wasn't actually nerfed.

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

We all know it's them though.

You want it to be them. Not everyone needs to place misery on others to feel less miserable.

1 minute ago, nslay said:

Can you summarize some of the prominent complaints?

People are upset about the ammo nerfs across the board, as well as some recharge weapon feeling bad to use. You'll find the same complaints on these very forums.

Others feel like aoe is unusable at high levels.

Some feel tired of DE buffing things, spending resources on it, then it getting nerfed to repeat the cycle. In general, there's hardly any complaints over Wukong to begin with as his nerf hardly did anything.

There are also some who dislike the 'new' boss.

57 minutes ago, nslay said:

Can you summarize some of the prominent complaints?

If they're not about Wukong they're about ammo from people who apparently continue firing their weapon when nobody is in the room... still almost all Chinese users though.

edit: There was also one guy behind on the program complaining about the eximus rework.

2 minutes ago, Yamazuki said:

People are upset about the ammo nerfs across the board, as well as some recharge weapon feeling bad to use. You'll find the same complaints on these very forums.

Others feel like aoe is unusable at high levels.

Some feel tired of DE buffing things, spending resources on it, then it getting nerfed to repeat the cycle. In general, there's hardly any complaints over Wukong to begin with as his nerf hardly did anything.

There are also some who dislike the 'new' boss.

Oh... I thought this kind of thing was business as usual. I just pull out the next best weapon when a nerf happens.

I mean after seeing how certain users have been acting ever since the nerfs were announced and how a few new accounts with similar speech patterns, but oddly different speech patterns (the similarities being the type that tend to be subconscious, the differences, being typically the type, people can consciously change, to say, hypothetically pretend to be different people, like some random spelling/grammar mistakes, at random inconsistent spots). 

After that and their posing habits... this does not surprise me. 

This content had new relatively difficult content. Lots of changes, but mostly game play changes, mechanics, rebalances, a lot of nerfs, but stuff people who play the game could enjoy delving into. Not many new rewards to play for. Styanax is free, the Kahl stuff to grind for, and new weapons pushed back to next week, which only really leaves the Shard system as a new reward. So if you have players who are very set in their ways, don't care for the majority of the rebalance, don't care for playing a new Warframe or starters again, have their favourite guns that were nerfed, find the Archon content too difficult, don't like Kahl... Can't get new weapons or stuff... Could see them being resentful. 

Personally, I like the update. I am still working my way through the changes. Bit unsure on some of the ammo changes, for some weapons, but overall net positive. Styanax is a beast, Archon content was fun and refreshing, and made me want to PUB. Might actually rerun it to help people. Plus its fun solo. Kahl mission was fun and interested to see future content. Mind you, I also liked Angels of Zariman, which was initially unpopular.

Lmao kids toys got changed and now they cry. Just adapt,theres lots of ways to counter the ammo changes,making stuff more usable instead of brainless afk spamming. Good riddance to all those, probably someone run a bot to do that. So desperate people can be without bothering to learn to play.

Archived