Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Melee kills lets melee inherit from Slash Dash for a brief second?

xXDragonGodXx

After update 32, kills with melee inherits from slash dash? I haven't tested it with other warframes, but when I use my Excalibur Umbra to do my usual I jump between enemies, like how Slash dash now works, but without the "after images" as seen in the provided video;

Its not normal behavior at least for melee to make you jump between enemies, and the video doesn't show it off that well until the very end, but the TL;DR: of it is that it inherits the movement from Slash Dash. If I missed a note about this being an intended mechanic, please tell me.

Me and my friends have encountered this new Meele Dash too and it's very irritating.

I was once fighting in a group of enemys and suddenly I was standing in another room behind a wall because there might have been an enemy, completely away from the Defense target and with no enemys to fight with there

2 hours ago, LupusNocte712 said:

Me and my friends have encountered this new Meele Dash too and it's very irritating.

I was once fighting in a group of enemys and suddenly I was standing in another room behind a wall because there might have been an enemy, completely away from the Defense target and with no enemys to fight with there

I mean if it was to be refined somewhat and made into a novelty Mod it could create some interesting gameplay, NGL. But I see your point. I havent had that much of an issue with it, and while it is annoying at times, it is AWESOME at other times.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb xXDragonGodXx:

I mean if it was to be refined somewhat and made into a novelty Mod it could create some interesting gameplay, NGL. But I see your point. I havent had that much of an issue with it, and while it is annoying at times, it is AWESOME at other times.

For me most times it triggers for me, I suddenly stand behind a wall, while I try to defend the target in a defense mission, or I am suddenly falling from an higher place. Would be nice if you could trigger it off and on in the mission.

Archived