Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Fixed) Weird issue with Matchmaking

BlackRangerXIII

Hello
I've been having issues with matchmaking that its a bit weird. Me and my friend are trying to level up Stuff (Including the newest warframe) and on the first run of missions like Hydron and Sanctuary Onslaught, we are able to get the squad filled. any subsequent run of missions its just us.
We've tested with me as a host and with my friend as a host
Also by the look of things This bug is hard to reproduce and its not consistent

UPDATE: We found a new issue that is tied to this matchmaking bug, If we start a squad and someone joins, then leaves, we're unable to get another person to fill that slot

+1 to that.

alone, me as well as my friend can get into a full squad (or getting our squad full) but as soon as we try it with us two already in team, no one is joining. this happens only since the last update - or even only since the last hotfix, as far as i can tell...

+1 too

I have tested this with a friend, and alone we can get full squads in a moment, but when we're together we can't do S#&$. No one joins.
Let's hope they fix this ASAP, as it's a crtitical gameplay thing.

EDIT: if I play alone and then I join my friend, the first game always do correct matchmaking, even after quitting the group, doing one public alone and getting in group again

10 hours ago, Galvinor said:

+1 too

I have tested this with a friend, and alone we can get full squads in a moment, but when we're together we can't do S#&$. No one joins.
Let's hope they fix this ASAP, as it's a crtitical gameplay thing.

EDIT: if I play alone and then I join my friend, the first game always do correct matchmaking, even after quitting the group, doing one public alone and getting in group again

Same for me and my friend. Tested with a lith capture fissure.

Archived