Jump to content
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I bought prime access because this update was AWESOME. Thank you for making the game not SUCK.


Gahrzerkire

Recommended Posts

Armour Strip is more common. *Praise* E.G. More frames are viable. 

More customization and ways to equalize frame playing field with archon rewards. *Praise*

No More running out of riven space. *Praise* 

We can finally. FINALLY. TAKE OFF THOSE STUPID F***ING SIGILS. *Praise*

AoE Weapons are not going to be in every lobby, and enemies have slightly more meaning as a result. That stupid braindead f*** I met in every lobby that spammed explosives finally can't do it anymore. *Praise*

Secondaries have a reason to be used???!!!! *Praise* (Nerf Nukor tho its just annoying and its AoE is bull)

Headshots do more damage? I'm being rewarded for being awake and playing the game? OH MY GOD FINALLY *praise* 

Styanax is an amazing warframe that is useful in end game? *praise*

All augments were buffed and now have a usage? *praise*

Rhino is no longer noob bait? *praise*

 

 

Literally thank you DE. Thank you for fixing the game or starting too. Ill buy prime packs every single update you have new ones if you keep this direction up. Nerf the S#&$ that makes the game meaningless. Buff the S#&$ that makes it fun and dynamic. 

Thank you. You got back a veteran today who hadn't played in years who had 2k hours and desperately wanted a reason to enjoy this game. Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2022-09-08 at 9:21 PM, Gahrzerkire said:

Armour Strip is more common. *Praise* E.G. More frames are viable. 

More customization and ways to equalize frame playing field with archon rewards. *Praise*

No More running out of riven space. *Praise* 

We can finally. FINALLY. TAKE OFF THOSE STUPID F***ING SIGILS. *Praise*

AoE Weapons are not going to be in every lobby, and enemies have slightly more meaning as a result. That stupid braindead f*** I met in every lobby that spammed explosives finally can't do it anymore. *Praise*

Secondaries have a reason to be used???!!!! *Praise* (Nerf Nukor tho its just annoying and its AoE is bull)

Headshots do more damage? I'm being rewarded for being awake and playing the game? OH MY GOD FINALLY *praise* 

Styanax is an amazing warframe that is useful in end game? *praise*

All augments were buffed and now have a usage? *praise*

Rhino is no longer noob bait? *praise*

 

 

Literally thank you DE. Thank you for fixing the game or starting too. Ill buy prime packs every single update you have new ones if you keep this direction up. Nerf the S#&$ that makes the game meaningless. Buff the S#&$ that makes it fun and dynamic. 

Thank you. You got back a veteran today who hadn't played in years who had 2k hours and desperately wanted a reason to enjoy this game. Thank you.

This update is so good. I just want to grab those Nira shards that give + 100% HP orb effectiveness so I can run dispensary and never have energy problems ever again. 

Seriously I wanted to have an alternative to farming arcane energize and now getting 200-600 energy every 5 seconds from dispensary is my dream come true. 

The best part is: there is no proc chance, and there are no cooldowns. You can literally get an extra 250% energy orbs effectiveness or 500% HP orb effectiveness and then just proc that sucker as much as you want.

Why rely on AoE if I can ability spam for days?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Why rely on AoE if I can ability spam for days?

Because its not just about AoE, its about clearing the game with as few buttons pressed as possible to program the bots easier (?) or to spend as little effort as possible. Ability spam requires you to play the game and press buttons... oh no!

 

 

Seriously though I love this patch with every fiber of my being. Now my dream of coming back to public with my Supra Vandal is coming true.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, shocker53 said:

Styanax is my new main, I haven't had this much fun with a Warframe in years!

 

2 hours ago, AzureScion said:

Because its not just about AoE, its about clearing the game with as few buttons pressed as possible to program the bots easier (?) or to spend as little effort as possible. Ability spam requires you to play the game and press buttons... oh no!

 

 

Seriously though I love this patch with every fiber of my being. Now my dream of coming back to public with my Supra Vandal is coming true.

 

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

This update is so good. I just want to grab those Nira shards that give + 100% HP orb effectiveness so I can run dispensary and never have energy problems ever again. 

Seriously I wanted to have an alternative to farming arcane energize and now getting 200-600 energy every 5 seconds from dispensary is my dream come true. 

The best part is: there is no proc chance, and there are no cooldowns. You can literally get an extra 250% energy orbs effectiveness or 500% HP orb effectiveness and then just proc that sucker as much as you want.

Why rely on AoE if I can ability spam for days?

 

DE, WE LOVE YOU KEEP IT UP!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...