Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else find themselves replaying the Archon hunt missions even after completing them?

-Moctezuma-

I know it's a weekly thing so i will just get 1 reward per week, but something about having high level grineer + sentients + banger music and  modifications that make it more challenging makes me want to keep replaying em, because it feels diferent, sure it's the same mobile defense, defense, etc missions, but still

Yep, and I plan too a little more. Mostly solo. Always good to refine strategy, and test out with different builds, to see what's viable. Plus if I do PUB/PUG, always nice to help others who might be struggling a little bit. Practicing "carry" builds is fun too. I felt awful in one round, where someone died, on the mobile Defence, but we had a leaver, and I am pretty sure if I left, the target would have died (they were far away). Am glad they stayed. 

Oh and forget, need to get some more scans potentially too, with Helios! 

No, I'm disappointed. Shooting archon takes only 30 seconds. The rest 6 min. is running back and forth, fetching canisters, killing Aerolysts. I though it will be more about Archon.. (played in 4men pug)

I also got tired after 27min defense mission before Archon hunt.

But that Archon shard is good motivation to play in next weeks..

Archived