Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Premade Squad Host Migration

CTD123321

Every time I join a premade squad to do any mission, right as the mission timer counts down to start, it always gets stuck on seven seconds and then I get a host migration which sends me back to the orbiter. If the squad enters the mission and re invites me from inside the mission I can enter but otherwise, I can no longer play in premade squads. This began to happen to me after the Veilbreaker update. Anyone else having the same issue?

yeah, it looks like DE did some changes to the code with the last update. i had all kind of strange matchmaking issues since then - public/random as well as with friends only or in combination with both (2 ppl, premade starting a pug).

worst and repeatable every time is the railjack. whenever there are more than just one player traveling back to the dojo it ends in an 'endless void tunnel' bug... the same damn thing we know from the start of railjack and which was fixed at least once (last time i had this was in the first murex event, i think).

other issues are: getting kicked out of a group or other players getting kicked out for no apparent reason (not only random players but friends too) and not getting any other players to join when starting a mission (like EOS) with two or three players in a premade team.

Archived