Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auto Sprint setting doesn't save

woolw_

On 2022-09-17 at 8:46 PM, blackainat said:

I found the solution! at least for me. Go to settings<accesibility<tuoggle off hold to sprint option

DUDE, you saved me lol how did it get turned on in the first place or changed if we had it the other way before. maybe it was in the patch?

Try this.

Go to your settings file.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Settings/Config

Don't open it, just got to the folder and find the EE.CFG file. Right click on it and choose properties. Choose the Security tab. Choose your Windows username in the top list box. Then in the bottom box, make sure there is a check next to Full Control under Allow. If there is not, click the Edit button, choose your username in the top again, and put the check there to allow full control. Click Ok on both windows and try launching WF and changing the option again.

7 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Try this.

Go to your settings file.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Settings/Config

Don't open it, just got to the folder and find the EE.CFG file. Right click on it and choose properties. Choose the Security tab. Choose your Windows username in the top list box. Then in the bottom box, make sure there is a check next to Full Control under Allow. If there is not, click the Edit button, choose your username in the top again, and put the check there to allow full control. Click Ok on both windows and try launching WF and changing the option again.

Thanks, but no, not working.

It's not an issue of permissions, I can save any other setting just fine.

I even renamed my old EE.cfg and had the game generate a new one, and it's still broken.

I think it might be something related to the keybinds and how they interact with the toggle - I rebound A TON of stuff from the defaults.

Archived